2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

On 11/12/2016 at 10:10 AM, dont care said:

Have the logos always faced backwards on that jersey, atleast on the left sleeve anyways?

Yes, at least on the 2012-current version.  1994 had the left logo facing forward.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rickyISking said:

I'm really starting to miss the Bucs regular home jersey. White at home is really starting to look boring, hopefully they start wearing the red jersey after this game.

I thought they were at the half way point when they switch to red at home. Heck, the dolphins even wore dark at home during the day twice (home and throwback) speaking of Miami, are they a leotard team now? In San Diego, it looks like aqua socks with the aqua pants rather than the socks with a 16th of an inch of blue on top

KISSwall09.jpg

3 hours ago, hormone said:

I thought they were at the half way point when they switch to red at home. Heck, the dolphins even wore dark at home during the day twice (home and throwback) speaking of Miami, are they a leotard team now? In San Diego, it looks like aqua socks with the aqua pants rather than the socks with a 16th of an inch of blue on top

I noticed that too, I hope they bring back the blue with aqua socks.

On 11/8/2016 at 2:12 PM, NFLfan10 said:

Can someone explain the appeal of the Bills in all white? There is literally nothing to it. The blue pants are so much sharper looking and no other team wears pants that color. Why can't they just stick to that look consistently, as the other teams in their division are finally doing (Jets, Dolphins)?

Some of the fans seem to like the all-white look, It's about 60/40 in favor of the blue pants with the white jerseys on the road.

I'd only like to see the blue pants worn with the white jerseys for road games if the socks were changed to white rather than royal blue at the very top.

Against Seattle white on white was the way to go, otherwise there would've been a blue over-kill due to Seattle's mono-blue they wear at home.

Biggest mistake was not wearing the throwbacks at Miami when the Dolphins wore their 1966 uniforms in 'genuine' aqua.  It would've been a great looking match-up of an old AFL game. 

Someone needs to remind @BillsEquipment that teams can wear their throwbacks/alts twice, not just once.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me 24 to 48 hours after a game to post corrections as 99% of the time I am not able to sit and post at the time of the game(s).

Regular Season Week 11 (Part1) (BYES: Falcons, Broncos, Jets, Chargers)
Saints @ Panthers
spoLG41.jpgwVWvuxt.jpg
Steelers @ Browns
3xSXvL0.jpgUJCTZ5E.jpg
Ravens @ Cowboys
QjaxqjN.jpgujr821B.jpg
Jaguars @ Lions
XJXXUR5.jpg2jiHIIy.jpg
Titans @ Colts
zksJ8le.jpgkie5RJ0.jpg

1 hour ago, arron25628 said:

The cardinals haven't gone white over red over red since 2010 so i will be shocked if they do go white over red

Beat me to it. I'm okay with it though cuz there is already plenty of red in their all white set. Wouldn't mind a change once in a while though.

I'm interested to see which pants the Ravens wear. They always seem to wear white pants when they are forced to wear their purple jersey on the road, but it's been a while since they've worn purple on the road this late in the season, aside from Miami, so we'll see if they opt to wear the black pants indoors. Maybe they'll throw us a curveball and wear the black alts, which they haven't worn once this season.

I also got Cincy going all black this week.

I like the Saints' all white look. 

But I don't think all gold would be bad either for this case. 

We have seen gold tops before. Well, at least the shade I hope isn't the same as the dehydrated piss the Jags wore but more like this. But Nike can't make it look like this I think. 

untitled-3.jpg

Go A's!

Archived