2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

I was hoping for a saints color rush similar to this. Only difference would be socks all gold and possibly the shade on the uniformsad121231541385.56552f49785ce-01.jpeg

Honestly I think this is fine for a one-time deal. 

I really like the all white they have and maybe if they wear the gold tops, they pair that with the white pants? That would be nice. 

Go A's!

17 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

I was hoping for a saints color rush similar to this. Only difference would be socks all gold and possibly the shade on the uniformsad121231541385.56552f49785ce-01.jpeg

everyone complained about how bad the Jags looked. The Saints would likely be just as bad since Nike can't do metallic fabrics. 

2 hours ago, CitizenTino said:

Browns announce they are going orange/white/orange vs Pittsburgh.

Release the hounds, board!

I think at this point it's pretty obvious how much they dislike their Brown jerseys. Seems like every week they are wearing white or orange. I don't blame them.

1 hour ago, VDizzle12 said:

I think at this point it's pretty obvious how much they dislike their Brown jerseys. Seems like every week they are wearing white or orange. I don't blame them.

That's an interesting theory. I remember the previous coaching staff complained about the brown jerseys after the first time they were worn in the preseason because it was difficult to identify players by number on the all-22 film (which is an especially bad issue with so many extra players to evaluate prior to roster cuts).

As for this year, some of it is circumstance. The Browns have worn white at home for their first game several times in the past, and they've made Dallas wear blue a couple times now too. Plus, they wore the orange alts twice last year. I'll be curious to see what combos they wear for the final 3 home games after this week.

Why can't the Browns at least wear brown or orange pants to make it more interesting and give it more contrast from the Steelers' yellow pants? 3/4 times they've worn orange with white pants since last year even though they've advertised all the different combos. They've now only worn brown once at home this year. Odd that they would opt to wear orange the 2 games surrounding white vs Cowboys.

Archived