2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

On 17/11/2016 at 9:37 PM, NFLfan10 said:

Are the Bills serious? Why so much white on white this year? Holy :censored:. You just lost in that :censored:ty combo last time you wore it so how bout wear those nice blue pants and give us a nice looking uniform match-up. Instead we get all white vs all black. The Bills wore this exact combo back in 2011 when they played at Cinci. God forbid they give us something new and exciting.

we can start with that the blue pants look terrible with how certain players wear their socks, so the white is barely showing. This especially becomes a problem when they bring out the blue over blue monochrome, which looks even worse than the blue pants on the road.

The white pants, honestly, just look a lot better to mean. Especially with the blue socks.

I'm also a fan, by the way, of the Bills adopting to French motif at home. Blue jerseys, white pants, red(color rush) socks. Looks quite good on madden, and is my default home look for them.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steelers/Browns actually looks pretty good IMO. Nice matchup of autumn colors, even though the orange and yellow doesn't provide the greatest contrast.

IMG_2573.JPG

Can't find a good pic yet but Titans/Colts is another very nice looking game, even with all of the blue.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

Steelers/Browns actually looks pretty good IMO. Nice matchup of autumn colors, even though the orange and yellow doesn't provide the greatest contrast.

IMG_2573.JPG

Can't find a good pic yet but Titans/Colts is another very nice looking game, even with all of the blue.

This is the first time I've seen the Browns wearing orange jerseys in action.  It's a better look than I thought when they first introduced their latest uniforms.  I wish their brown jerseys also had white numbers.

D22C4C89-E724-49A5-83E3-EC36203496D0_zps

This is the Titan's best combo IMO; nice distribution of each color and I love their pants stripes.  This is a rare case where I like a shoulder yolk.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

1 hour ago, Mitch B said:

D22C4C89-E724-49A5-83E3-EC36203496D0_zps

This is the Titan's best combo IMO; nice distribution of each color and I love their pants stripes.  This is a rare case where I like a shoulder yolk.

Any of their combos where the shoulder yolks match the pants are fine by me. 

20 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

You guys think buccaneers will wear white next week at home?

Hope not, they've only worn a red jersey at home once, and that was the color rush uniform. 

Hopefully they wear p/r/p. White at home is so boring.

You know, I was one who actually liked the Eagles' current uniforms, forgetting the black one. But looking at them vs. the Seahawks... I just realized how dated they are. I still don't mind the midnight green, I happen to like the color and it's pretty rare in sports, but they need to update their unis ASAP.

NSFCvyu.png

7 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

You know, I was one who actually liked the Eagles' current uniforms, forgetting the black one. But looking at them vs. the Seahawks... I just realized how dated they are. I still don't mind the midnight green, I happen to like the color and it's pretty rare in sports, but they need to update their unis ASAP.

I was thinking the same thing today.  Those green pants looked really bad today.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

13 minutes ago, rickyISking said:

Hope not, they've only worn a red jersey at home once, and that was the color rush uniform. 

I hope they wear white so Seattle will finally wear blue with gray bottoms

1 hour ago, rickyISking said:

If they do, I wonder if Seattle will go mono-gray. I think they tend to do that if they have a road game on Thanksgiving week.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me 24 to 48 hours after a game to post corrections as 99% of the time I am not able to sit and post at the time of the game(s).

Regular Season Week 12 (Part1)
Vikings @ Lions
CyFh5Sn.jpg2jiHIIy.jpg
Redskins @ Cowboys
CPv5n9s.jpgfQzpGuO.jpg
Steelers @ Colts
3xSXvL0.jpgkie5RJ0.jpg
Titans @ Bears
zksJ8le.jpgSovyagQ.jpg
Jaguars @ Bills
OO2ti2Y.jpg1XsNunR.jpg

Archived