2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BrianLion said:

I had thought the Steelers and Colts were doing the Color Rush thing on T'Giving night? Or was that all just a bad, bad dream? 

No, they announced earlier this season that this game wasn't going to be a color rush game.

3 minutes ago, WM1988 said:

No, they announced earlier this season that this game wasn't going to be a color rush game.

Oh right. It's the Christmas evening game. 

I knew they were ruining some holiday with it, just confused about which one. 

40 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

There's way too much navy in the Texans/Chargers matchup. The Texans should have gone with white pants in this game or even better, their red unis.

The Texans had already designated that is "Deep Steel Blue Sunday" this summer when they submitted their home game jerseys to the Commish.

2 minutes ago, msubulldog said:

The Texans had already designated that is "Deep Steel Blue Sunday" this summer when they submitted their home game jerseys to the Commish.

I know, but it doesn't make it good. It's an overload.

NSFCvyu.png

9 hours ago, canzman said:

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me 24 to 48 hours after a game to post corrections as 99% of the time I am not able to sit and post at the time of the game(s).

Canzman, last week you had the Cardinals in white jerseys with red pants.at Minnesota.

What on earth gave you that idea?  I'm just curious.

It would have looked really good, but I knew it just wouldn't happen.

On 11/19/2016 at 9:41 PM, msubulldog said:

I guess the Titans are getting away from their two #ClassicLooks of navy over white (home) and white over navy (away):  

Good riddance

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Archived