2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, msubulldog said:

It's official. Now if they can wear navy at home with the same frequency that the Dolphins wear aqua at home, that would be a double-like:  

If Washington goes with the burgundy pants, I may have to put this one up for matchup of the year due to the rarity of those classic combos as of late.

I hate Dallas' navy jerseys so much. A royal blue jersey that matched the white jerseys better (let's also pretend the white jerseys are tweaked to be better) and didn't have the offset outline on the numbers would be fantastic. I guess there's not much incentive to fix them since they so rarely wear them, but I sure do hate them. 

15 hours ago, Mitch B said:

Good riddance

The Titans' white on light blue is probably their best look out of all of their uniform combinations. I wish they would stop going mono-navy and would stick to navy on white or light blue on white at home from now on.

On 11/21/2016 at 5:09 PM, s3ahawkz said:

It would be cool if the redskins wore throwbacks this week and the cowboys brought back their throwbacks but use the same helmets

No it would not.!!

The Dallas Cowboys' throwbacks which are based  on their 1960-1963 uniforms from their inception are one of the top 5 throwbacks IMO and to not wear the white helmets would look terrible.  The ' no-fun league' really needs to abandon this senseless one-helmet rule.

Image result for dallas cowboys thanksgiving throwback jersey

4 hours ago, VikWings said:

This.

Washington better not wear yellow pants and screw this up.

They won't screw it up. That's all they've worn all year with the white jersey. Let's hope the Titans don't screw up their matchup with the Bears by wearing anything other than light blue pants.

2 hours ago, IceBurgs70 said:

I love it when Dallas wears blue. I guess it's because their pants finally match their helmets.

Every time I play as or against them on Madden I switch them over to their road pants, but still with their white jerseys. Much better look. 

9 hours ago, arron25628 said:

Ok but i cant tell

Talking past each other. I was confused as well. Above image looks like white pants as opposed to standard grey, but if you look very closely at the sleeve stripes you can tell it's just the light playing with our eyes. 

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

7 hours ago, DeFrank said:

Talking past each other. I was confused as well. Above image looks like white pants as opposed to standard grey, but if you look very closely at the sleeve stripes you can tell it's just the light playing with our eyes. 

I think there wearing navy over white

Archived