2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

I'm really digging this Hawks-Panthers matchup tbh. The Panthers' all white look remains stable and I actually like the Seahawks' uniforms, and I think the monotone navy works well in contrast to the Panthers.

NSFCvyu.png

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, scraw28 said:

I think this is the 1st time they wore the jersey pants combo since the redesign in 2004

They last wore orange over black with black socks in 2005, the second year of these unis, and wore orange over black with orange socks in 2004.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

2 hours ago, BigEd76 said:

Ignoring the "green" thing, still wrong

Cy3Ek76UUAACoY8.jpg

CAN U NOT READ I SAID IT LOOKED GREEN WHEN THEY WENT TO THE GAME ON NFL NETWORK BEFORE THE GAME STARTED AND MOCH ON NFL NETWORK SAID IT LOOKED GREEN, U MIGHT KNOW IF U BROKE PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAD THE NFL NETWORK CHANNEL  

12 hours ago, arron25628 said:

CAN U NOT READ I SAID IT LOOKED GREEN WHEN THEY WENT TO THE GAME ON NFL NETWORK BEFORE THE GAME STARTED AND MOCH ON NFL NETWORK SAID IT LOOKED GREEN, U MIGHT KNOW IF U BROKE PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAD THE NFL NETWORK CHANNEL  

Dude, eat a Snickers.

NSFCvyu.png

12 hours ago, arron25628 said:

CAN U NOT READ I SAID IT LOOKED GREEN WHEN THEY WENT TO THE GAME ON NFL NETWORK BEFORE THE GAME STARTED AND MOCH ON NFL NETWORK SAID IT LOOKED GREEN, U MIGHT KNOW IF U BROKE PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAD THE NFL NETWORK CHANNEL  

Calm down.

bSLCtu2.png

3 hours ago, arron25628 said:

Some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed 

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me 24 to 48 hours after a game to post corrections as 99% of the time I am not able to sit and post at the time of the game(s).

Regular Season Week 14 (Part1)
Raiders @ Chiefs
c7xqAig.jpgXEolEsx.jpg
Steelers @ Bills
3xSXvL0.jpg1XsNunR.jpg
Broncos @ Titans
AOwPanO.jpgW6VRhAb.jpg
Saints @ Buccaneers
vwBTMFe.jpg5hOTT1w.png
Redskins @ Eagles
CPv5n9s.jpggDPRye5.jpg

1 minute ago, Sec19Row53 said:

I effing love the ignore function.

Except when people quote posts that I'm ignoring.

I enjoy it. It's fun to watch people get themselves banned. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

Archived