2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

20 hours ago, phutmasterflex said:

Designated home teams I believe have always worn their dark colored set for London games IIRC. 

Yes the rams r wearing blue at least once week seven vs giants cause i just saw this on the giants uniform schedule http://m.giants.com/photos/photos/Giants-2016-Uniform-Schedule/025d7d58-1f5e-4808-8f6a-0a720ee21f41

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, arron25628 said:

No there not on the giants thing it says there wearing white vs bills 

http://m.giants.com/photos/photos/Giants-2016-Uniform-Schedule/025d7d58-1f5e-4808-8f6a-0a720ee21f41

Second picture

No. According to their equipment manager the Giants are in blue this week:

FYI: Blue game jerseys this week in Buffalo. @giantspathanlon @giantswfan

We knew the Panthers are wearing their blue alts today. 

But the home team Titans are going mono white. This looks particularly awful. I don't know if it's the cloudy skies or the completely plain field (no end zone graphic, out of bounds lines aren't filled) but the all white look on this field makes the Titans look like some team during a spring game or JV team. So plain and boring. And I like the all white look, just not right now. 

Go A's!

The Redskins seriously need to scrap those striped socks and replace them with the solid burgundy socks. IMO the striped socks are the worst part of the Skins uniforms.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

1 hour ago, phutmasterflex said:

We knew the Panthers are wearing their blue alts today. 

But the home team Titans are going mono white. This looks particularly awful. I don't know if it's the cloudy skies or the completely plain field (no end zone graphic, out of bounds lines aren't filled) but the all white look on this field makes the Titans look like some team during a spring game or JV team. So plain and boring. And I like the all white look, just not right now. 

There is an image of some of the Titans along the sidelines where it says Titan Up that shows them in mono-white (something I first noticed last week when they played the Chargers). At least they are wearing the white pants at home, given their propensity to wear navy pants in Nissan Stadium.

1 hour ago, Michael Bolton said:

Jaguars are wearing black at home tonight. Kind of surprising.

I think the past few preseasons they have worn black for one home game and white for the other--in both cases with black pants. But what surprises me about tonight's game are the white pants. BTW the Bucs are mono white.

i LOVE the titans in all white. always have. we have a pretty poor losing history wearing them, but then again, it's not like the titans are expected to win much no matter what they wear.

i don't like the navy monochrome at all, but i've always really enjoyed the white monochrome. it has a pleasant color balance.

if all white is the primary road look this season, i'll be happy. if it becomes the primary HOME look, too? no complaints. just looks very nice and clean. one of the more dignified looks that a pretty undignified identity can slap together.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Preseason Week 3 (Part 1)
Falcons @ Dolphins
pPejS4d.jpgT3rPZD5.jpg
Cowboys @ Seahawks
ujr821B.jpgsiEP2wS.jpg
Patriots @ Panthers
w4hD5O6.jpgbvCRFUx.jpg
Bills @ Redskins
2hba3d9.jpgoHoxmWU.jpg
Steelers @ Saints
gt6xKh6.jpgF46WRRX.jpg

On 8/20/2016 at 11:28 PM, ColeJ said:

i LOVE the titans in all white. always have. we have a pretty poor losing history wearing them, but then again, it's not like the titans are expected to win much no matter what they wear.

i don't like the navy monochrome at all, but i've always really enjoyed the white monochrome. it has a pleasant color balance.

if all white is the primary road look this season, i'll be happy. if it becomes the primary HOME look, too? no complaints. just looks very nice and clean. one of the more dignified looks that a pretty undignified identity can slap together.

I agree with you 100%. I'm actually in favor of them scrapping the navy pants. Navy on white and white on light blue should be their standard home and away looks.

Archived