2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, phutmasterflex said:

This is a surprise since the team had regular helmets for their promo photos even though they aren't even wearing Color Rush on Thursday. They're going with the all white with these helmets. 

Those are going to look so ugly with the gold on the jerseys

18 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Those are going to look so ugly with the gold on the jerseys

Who's to say they won't just just drop the gold from the jerseys? If the Ravens can introduce gold pants mid-season, surely the Rams can make a small modification to their jersey.

1 hour ago, C-Squared said:

Not sure where to post this, but did anyone else notice the old Ravens logo head on Flacco's hand warmer? I thought the team was ordered to banish that logo to oblivion.

If you're talking about the forward-facing version...nah, just the winged B.  IIRC little, if anything, was ever said about the raven head.

On a side note, congrats Rams for making a reference to the most overrated uniforms in your history. :censored:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

12 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Who's to say they won't just just drop the gold from the jerseys? If the Ravens can introduce gold pants mid-season, surely the Rams can make a small modification to their jersey.

You are only allowed to have 3 jerseys per season not counting color rush which the Rams will not be participating in this week and the Rams already have 3 so they won't be able to take the gold off

The more I look at that helmet, the more I like it. However... I would rather there be a blue facemask if that were to become the regular helmet. 

I would put that helmet 2nd behind the Yellow horns and in front of the gold horns, solely because of the grey mask. I know it's because of historical reasons, but still

2 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

You are only allowed to have 3 jerseys per season not counting color rush which the Rams will not be participating in this week and the Rams already have 3 so they won't be able to take the gold off

If they aren't wearing the yellow ones why cant they replace them with white ones?

2 minutes ago, Around the Horn said:

Good eyes...

RavensPats6_1481647989799_51400909_ver1.

That's not an old logo, that's still a secondary logo, it's even on their latest logo slick.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

51 minutes ago, ltjets21 said:

If they aren't wearing the yellow ones why cant they replace them with white ones?

You are only allowed to have 1 color rush and if you aren't going to wear that you have to wear the road or all white uniforms that are already there

17 hours ago, C-Squared said:

Not sure where to post this, but did anyone else notice the old Ravens logo head on Flacco's hand warmer? I thought the team was ordered to banish that logo to oblivion.

That isn't the 'loyal order of the water buffalo' logo that they lost the trademark battle on.  Was there a different reason that this was supposed to have been banished?

It's where I sit.

19 hours ago, phutmasterflex said:

3 hours ago, shstpt1 said:

The more I look at that helmet, the more I like it. However... I would rather there be a blue facemask if that were to become the regular helmet. 

I would put that helmet 2nd behind the Yellow horns and in front of the gold horns, solely because of the grey mask. I know it's because of historical reasons, but still

The gray mask is what puts this helmet over the top.  A blue mask would just be kind of blah.

34 minutes ago, dont care said:

Because it takes time to design and produce these things

Just use the same template as the throwbacks in white and navy....as a result they would be fauxbacks but it wouldnt take that long. This would be no different than the Ravens gold pants and color rush that randomly came last year..

2 minutes ago, ltjets21 said:

Just use the same template as the throwbacks in white and navy....as a result they would be fauxbacks but it wouldnt take that long. This would be no different than the Ravens gold pants and color rush that randomly came last year..

You don't sell pants, you would have to also make retail versions which would take longer than a few months to get enough stock

Archived