2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seattle's stadium looks incredible with that lighting.  I love everything about that team, from the stadium to the branding.  I have zero connection to Seattle and only watch them if they're in the SB or maybe a CG, but I think they're my second favorite team.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

55 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

The Rams look even uglier than usual with those helmets.

I love the Rams old blue and white helmet, but it looks absolutely awful with the current uniforms. It looks even worse than I than I thought it would.

BB52Big.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sportscenter said:

If the Rams want to wear the blue & white helmets they need to wear throwbacks with them as proven tonight the mix look doesn't work.

I'm willing to bet that wearing the throwback helmets for this game was an idea that some guy in the front office thought of last week and everyone else thought it was a sleek look.

19 minutes ago, WM1988 said:

I agree. For their away Color Rush unis, They should have ditched the gold.

Yea, the Rams would look nice if the uniforms matched the helmets.  Nix the gold and they'd have a pretty good look.  I am actually amazed by how much I like this look.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

I think the Seahawks look awesome.  It's not something I would want them to wear every week but... I love 'em.

I don't think the white horns on the Rams uniform work with these uniforms.

edit: I could do without the lime green socks by Seattle, though.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived