dherrera_96

2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

Just now, dont care said:

Seahawks got them beat on the ugly meter though 

They'd look fine with their white, grey or navy pants.

Seattle's stadium looks incredible with that lighting.  I love everything about that team, from the stadium to the branding.  I have zero connection to Seattle and only watch them if they're in the SB or maybe a CG, but I think they're my second favorite team.

Those end zones in Seattle though, so lit. They need the neon greens to be their permanent alts.

Holy hell those Seahawks uniforms look pretty bright. I feel like they're the only team that took the Color Rush concept seriously.

55 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

The Rams look even uglier than usual with those helmets.

I love the Rams old blue and white helmet, but it looks absolutely awful with the current uniforms. It looks even worse than I than I thought it would.

If the Rams want to wear the blue & white helmets they need to wear throwbacks with them as proven tonight the mix look doesn't work.

2 minutes ago, Sportscenter said:

If the Rams want to wear the blue & white helmets they need to wear throwbacks with them as proven tonight the mix look doesn't work.

I'm willing to bet that wearing the throwback helmets for this game was an idea that some guy in the front office thought of last week and everyone else thought it was a sleek look.

19 minutes ago, WM1988 said:

I agree. For their away Color Rush unis, They should have ditched the gold.

Yea, the Rams would look nice if the uniforms matched the helmets.  Nix the gold and they'd have a pretty good look.  I am actually amazed by how much I like this look.

Good lord, the Seahawks are searing my eyes right now. I honestly think that might be the ugliest, most repulsive uniform I've ever seen in any sport.

Meh, in my opinion the Hawks unis are on the good end of the CR spectrum. Not Broncos-level good, but decent none the less.

Edited by JWhiz96
Clarification

Seattle really needs to find a away to put the stripe of their green CR pants on to the white and gray pants.

The rams wouldn't look so bad with the standard navy face masks. The gray and gold clash and make these really stick out

I think the Seahawks look awesome.  It's not something I would want them to wear every week but... I love 'em.

I don't think the white horns on the Rams uniform work with these uniforms.

edit: I could do without the lime green socks by Seattle, though.

I think Seattle's lime green socks would best with their white jersey/blue pants combo.