2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, upperV03 said:

They'd look a lot better if they were paired with the Color Rush jersey with the gold numbers. The helmet would still look horribly out of place, but the whole uniform as a whole would look much more cohesive than what they wore last year.

IMG_2637.JPGIMG_2638.JPG

Thought I'd do a quick mock-up of these ideas; not too shabby!

image.jpg

It's funny, I know that the color rush rule is that if the uniform match-up doesn't have enough contrast or if it presents a color-blindness issue that the away team will wear all white. However, with how bright the Seahawks uniforms were, I feel like there would have been more contrast if the Rams went with all navy rather than all white.  

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

These are the only options the Seahawks need...

a24842b37234f7f16dcf048b7b053722.jpg52d246f2dee502382b58cf8a52a23a0a.jpg

Everything else has more than worn out its welcome.

While I fully agree with you, I think the inner-belt on the gray pants should be the same blue as their blue jerseys color if they wore the gray pants with the white jerseys on the road.

Pants used to have a different color on the innner-belt but for some reason they don't make them like that anymore.

For instance the Bills blue away pants used to have a red inner-belt which made the pants look so much better when wearing in the white jerseys

8 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Actually, here are the changes I'd also make;

1.  Lose the tiny pattern from inside the numbers... needless clutter.  I'd have plain white numbers trimmed w/ green at home, plain navy trimmed w/ green on the road.  And the TV numbers should match, outline and all.

2.  Likewise the pattern on the front of the helmet... goodbye.

3.  The inner pattern/design element inside the pants stripe should be green. 

The color balance on this uniform has always been a mess, but breaking up the overuse of navy with gray pants, while adding white elements to the navy jersey, and green elements to the gray pants would help tremendously.

11 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I'd be an even bigger proponent of full-time grey pants for the Hawks if they fixed that dull pants stripe. Why they left the color balance so lacking is beyond me.

AP704717813053.jpg

hi-res-6ed8a8520da307593b17b2f319f504fc_crop_north.jpg

Archived