2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

I actually really like the white over white and navy over light blue alternates too.

The Navy pants ruin everything. Ditch those and match the pants stripe on the helmet, and there's no need for new uniforms.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As silly as it sounds, I don't think color rush socks are available for regular alternate use, simoly because they don't have a standard white bottom. They're solid blue, making them technically violate the NFL's uniform policy.

Other than that, I'd be okay with it to kill the leotard look... But I'd still prefer the solution just be to nix the Navy pants altogether. The other two sets are too perfect to waste time in navy pants.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me 24 to 48 hours to post corrections as 99% of the time I am not able to sit at post at the time of the game(s).

Preseason Week 4 (Part 1)
Jaguars @ Falcons
XJXXUR5.jpgTUVHgZX.jpg
Patriots @ Giants
YooK6Kv.jpgQJXsBAG.jpg
Jets @ Eagles
OEiIFzy.jpg2REsBwE.jpg
Titans @ Dolphins
zksJ8le.jpgT3rPZD5.jpg
Colts @ Bengals
bQHLOWc.jpg7zfAlVi.jpg

1 hour ago, msubulldog said:

It's nice to see the Titans in the light blue pants and white jerseys in Miami. The light blue yoke on both the white and navy jerseys blends well with the light blue pants.

If only they would change their helmet stripe so they'd match the (white) pants.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Archived