2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, crosfam said:

No surprise.  I like white over grey but doubt to ever see it in a playoff game after SB48. 

C2Jc_9UUsAEw6oO.jpg

We also are 1-4 with the white over gray combo while undefeated in the playoffs with white over navy. Still waiting for the time we wear gray over navy

Why don't the Cowboys just wear blue at home against the Packers like they did on their win on Thanksgiving against the Redskins, The other time they wore blue jerseys this year was a 35-10 win at the Browns, I really don't think that the blue Jersey curse even exist anymore

My enjoyment of televised sports is greatly enhanced of late since Santa brought me a 21st Century TV.  Watching the NFL Game right now, I am in awe of how great the Greenbay Packers look.  Their uniforms have had relatively few changes in my lifetime, but still look fresh. Dallas on the other hand, continues to show me wasted potential in an iconic look.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

At this point, the worst matchup would be Chiefs-Falcons. Too much red. Packers-Chiefs still in line to be the best looking matchup.

With one game left in the divisional round, if Green Bay wins next week, it's a Super Bowl rematch for the Packers.

Archived