2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like eRay said as well as Curtos07 the road tops are fine it's those pants and horrible stripe that does them in.Sure would like to see them change their pants for the Super Bowl.Don't think Atlanta will switch to white jerseys but you never know.

16 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Am I the only one that likes the Patriots away look? Everyone else I've talked to seems to not like them much

I mentioned this in another thread. , but I too I prefer the away look to the home. Side panels aren't always bad. I would like to see them with the silver pants though. And I hate the pants stripe not matching anything.

The homes would be nicer without the piping. It's just unnecessary and reminds me of the stupid piping/faux-yokes in the NHL

16 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

What happened to the falcons black jerseys and pants from the Vick days? I liked those

I definitely miss their old black pants. They needed to wear their red socks in order to avoid the dreaded "yoga pants" look, but the black pants matched the helmet and provided more color balance.

This looks so much better than the white pants, IMO:

ivvtCAg.jpg

1LRln37.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

3 hours ago, Lights Out said:

I definitely miss their old black pants. They needed to wear their red socks in order to avoid the dreaded "yoga pants" look, but the black pants matched the helmet and provided more color balance.

This looks so much better than the white pants, IMO:

ivvtCAg.jpg

1LRln37.jpg

These socks I liked even though it doesn't really fit well with the entire set. 

VmjYvK1.jpg

Go A's!

40 minutes ago, phutmasterflex said:

These socks I liked even though it doesn't really fit well with the entire set. 

VmjYvK1.jpg

They wore these against Houston in 2003, I believe. I think that was the only game they ever wore those socks. Does anybody know why they wore them?

On 1/23/2017 at 0:09 PM, elliott said:

^yes, an internet petition from 500 sports logo enthusiasts will definitely get a multi billion dollar corporation to change their strict uniform rules within the next 2 weeks. :rolleyes:

20 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

Having teams wear dated throwback looks that aren't familiar to many casual viewers in the Super Bowl would not help the NFL's brand.

The post was in jest. Obviously the league wouldn't want it, nor would they listen to a dumb petition, but a guy can dream, can't he?

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

Just a reminder. We want to keep threads outside of the Concepts section clean, and not bogged down with concepts.

If you have a concept you wish to share we encourage you to post it in the Concepts sub-forum.

Thank you for your cooperation.

22 hours ago, csura999 said:

They wore these against Houston in 2003, I believe. I think that was the only game they ever wore those socks. Does anybody know why they wore them?

Yes it was against Houston. Why I don't know. I think it would actually work well if they wore their mono black unis with those socks. 

Go A's!

Archived