2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

Here's a shocker: the Eagles are going green/white for a September day game at home. First time since 9/25/2011 against the Giants, and before that, you have to go all the way back to the last year of the Vet....9/29/2002 against the Texans (and the week before that against the Cowboys)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BigEd76 said:

Here's a shocker: the Eagles are going green/white for a September day game at home. First time since 9/25/2011 against the Giants, and before that, you have to go all the way back to the last year of the Vet....9/29/2002 against the Texans (and the week before that against the Cowboys)

One less game we have to see the Browns' god-awful brown jerseys with the orange numbers this year. I'll take it.

1 hour ago, arron25628 said:

Did they use the white over orange combo last year

Nope, they used no white over orange combos of any combination last year. They used orange over brown, orange over white and brown over orange. This will be the first white over orange with this new uni set and they still have yet to go full pumpkin.

12 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

I'm growing really tired of the NFL's fascination with same color pants and socks on the road. It looks dumb.

Same here. I miss the Texans red socks with their blue pants. 

26 minutes ago, arron25628 said:

Buccaners r going to wear white jerseys white pants red soxs

22 minutes ago, arron25628 said:

The NY jets are wearing green pants vs bengals

10 minutes ago, arron25628 said:

Who else thinks that the bears should wear blue pants because the texans are wearing white on white and the bears are wearing blue over white it makes no sense they should wear there road blue pants instead of there home whites

5 minutes ago, arron25628 said:

I knew it titans are going white over white over blue vs the vikings 

https://t.co/5hs5QKnha5

you couldn't just make this all one post?

Archived