NBA to NHL Crossover

Bruins

I love crossover series and I love hockey jerseys. So I decided to put them together and turn the NBA into NHL uniforms. They are going to be loosely based off of the actual basketball jerseys and some teams will have an alternate. I'm going alphabetically so, naturally, I started with the Hawks. I took a tad bit of creative liberty and made the main jersey red and the alternate black because frankly, imo that's the way it should be. I added the triangle design to the stripe and shoulders and went black, green, and red for the the 3rd jersey. Let me know what you think and some c&c for future jerseys would be much appreciated thanks!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Next, my team the Boston Celtics.

I kept the C's very simple because their design is very simple. I decided to use the alternate shamrock for two reasons, one being it looks better, and two it doesnt include a basketball. I added striping along the wrists, waist, and neckline to add a piece of their design identity. Let me know what you think, Nets (hockey nets coming soon). Thanks!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

11 hours ago, Bruins said:

Im doing this on an ipad so believe me, if i could use a template i would.

What are you using on the iPad? A good app is Union 

Excellent!

Ive been using Assembly and Graphic to create geometrical templates and then adding design elements and logos later. Can try Union though

Lz5f6vZ.png

Next up Charlotte (Pardon My skip of Brooklyn will include soon). I was able to start using templates through a complicated process to create these jerseys. I added an enlarged side stripe like the the ones they wear regularly and decided to go with the alternate hornet logo because it looked more like a hockey logo. I just erased the basketball lines from the lower abdomen. Let me know what you think, Buzz City third jersey coming very soon! Thanks

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

It's hard and time-consuming, but I used assembly. I took a blank picture of the template and filled it with really small shapes and then I added pictures of the logos later.

Lz5f6vZ.png

Archived