Canvas Templation • Glory Stage III (October 3)

timberwolf

Well hello there!

What? Another template? What! Another template!

As a hockey uniform designer, there's nothing more exciting than seeing a brand new template come out. Mostly from guys like Steven Grant, Matt McElroy, and Taylor Roy. I decided I might as well create my own line of templates. I couldn't think of a solid name, like Iceborn or Archtype, but I went with something that most artists of any style can relate to; canvas. 

The Canvas line brings you the best quality Paint (with .svg to come soon) templates of all styles. Right now I have one finished, but many on the way. Here's numero uno....

image.png

It's my first ever template created from scratch. I'm quite happy with how it turned out. It's based on the new Leafs uniforms that were unveiled recently and how Reebok displayed them graphically. As seen below...

image.jpeg

I also took some stitching inspiration from @McElroy19 and his new full body template. Here's some examples.

image.png

I'm going to hold on to it for now, but if there's enough request for it, I'll release it. I'm still trying to work out a few kinks, like the collar. Let me know how it looks!

UPDATE - AUGUST 6

Herigate Canvas II released!

image.png

Concept...

image.png

Enjoy! A football one is on the way!

UPDATE - OCTOBER 3

Glory Stage. Show your colours. (Scroll down to post for template)

2 hours ago, ldconcepts said:

Wait... Let me get this straight... Which program do you use for your concepts?

I'd definitely want this!

I use Paint for recreational stuff like this, Inkscape for serious things.

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, ldconcepts said:

It's been less than a month, so I don't see an infraction for bumping this, but is this going to be continuing? I hope so!

Yessir, there is more on the way. I just haven't been able to dedicate much time to it during my vacation (as relaxing as that sounds)....I've just been busy with a lot of things. I have a football one, a soccer one, and another hockey series on the way. The new hockey ones are based off of S2dios incredible series of templates for Illustator and Photoshop.

Stay tuned.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HERE IT IS!

After a month, the second edition of the Canvas series is released! This was inspired by the Heritage Classic displays, hence the name. It has the newest cut and is ready to use. See below!

image.jpeg

From this image I traced this...

image.png

And here's a classy Leafs concept to go with it. It's a bigger template, so you don't need to worry about visual pixelation!

image.png

Enjoy! You can download it right from this image.

• 1 month later...

The third installment will drop right now.

GLORY STAGE

This template was found on ESPN for a bunch of World Cup of Hockey graphics. I loved how it looked so I templated it. It's more of a minimalist design, so don't use it for any real gigs, just for fun. I am probably going to make this a sub-series, with every sport with this template style. Who knows?

Enjoy.

IMG_4063.PNG

Here's a retro Finland concept.

IMG_4062.PNG

What do you want next?

Archived