AFL | Arena Football League Logo Rebrand

Go Red Sox!

Hi guys. This is my modernized version of the current Arena Football League primary mark from 2009. It's no horrible logo at all, but I think it already looks dated. I wanted to keep it simple, with bold lines, easy to reproduce. The alternate mark is the same logo, with AFL written-out underneath.

For those who like to take a look at the AFL's current mark:

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/116089752009/_Arena_Football_League/2009/Primary_Logo

AFL%20primary%20mark%20on%20white_zpsmej

AFL%20primary%20mark%20on%20navy_zpsaeff

AFL%20primary%20mark%20on%20red_zpsilxgd

Primary mark on white, navy and red background

AFL%20alternate%20mark_zpshui6byxc.gif

Alternate mark on different backgrounds

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

25 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Great job, it reminds me of the US Soccer logo turned sideways. (Which is a good thing, because I love that logo). Will you also do the teams, or just the league?

Thanks, Magic Dynasty. I got no plans yet on rebranding at least some of the teams yet.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

7 minutes ago, NY_CFL_fan said:

I like it... Only change might be to make the letters all the same size, other than that, looks great!

Seconded. The logo itself is very nice, but I see too much negative space where the letters are.

Archived