International soccer uniform designs

Aggie12

Day 14 part 3

Japan

Home kit- a more traditional look of blue top with white shorts and blue socks, all with red accents, both the top and socks features two tones of blue with the top featuring a thick stripe gradient

Away kit- an all white kit with blue accents, the top features the classic art of the wave along with a thick stripe gradient

Third kit- a more modern dark blue kit with white accents, the top features a thick center stripe down the middle of the jersey

98fdf638815283.5774125c83ef5.jpg

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 14 part 4

Kazakhstan

Home kit- an all royal blue kit with yellow accents, the top features both a dark blue bar across the chest and a yellow sun and eagle centered on the crest

Away kit- an all yellow kit with blue accents, the top features a floral design centered on the crest

Third kit- an all cyan kit with yellow accents, with an ornamental vertical sash, this kit mimics the Kazakhstan flag

29743638815283.577465fe6f4ad.jpg

On 10/7/2016 at 5:39 AM, Aggie12 said:

Next up is Italy

Home- classic blue and white kit for the azurri, the top features a stripe gradient chevron in the colors of the Italian flag

Away-  classic reverse of white and blue for the away kit, the top features a more traditional look with the single blue hoop that goes across the chest

Third kit- a throwback kit that is resembles the first kits that Italy wore, a classic lighter blue top with pinstripes, with black shorts and light blue socks

c2be0a38815283.577313eb7c85f.jpg

As an italian fan I really like your home and away kits but the third kit tastes too much of Uruguay. I understand your throwback idea, but this look is not anymore part of our image. IMO you can either try something on red or black.

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

1 hour ago, Pulv! said:

As an italian fan I really like your home and away kits but the third kit tastes too much of Uruguay. I understand your throwback idea, but this look is not anymore part of our image. IMO you can either try something on red or black.

Italy had a similar light blue kit in the 09 confederations cup, red and black are typically italy's gk colors, and y'all really don't have third kits in general so I'm gonna keep the way it is. I realize it looks like Uruguay, but you need to also realize that at one point in time Italy wore a kit like that and back then Uruguay didn't wear a kit like that

Day 15 part 1

Malaysia- a little background, yellow and black are traditional home colors and traditional Malaysian colors, the tigers is the nickname of the team and a tiger can be found in the crest, the team wears the malaysian flag on the jersey instead of the crest this is just a choice but is common with south-eastern asian countries

Home kit- classic yellow and black kit, the top features black and yellow stripes with sublimated tiger stripes on them

Away kit- an all navy blue kit with red and yellow accents, the top features darker sleeves and tri-color slash marks

Third kit- a more traditional kit, a white top with blue shorts and white socks, the kit features red and blue accents

62962438815283.577465fe6ec95.jpg

Day 15 part 2

Mexico

Home kit- a traditional tri-color kit, the top features pinstripes

Away kit- a more modern all black kit with gold accents the top features a sublimated gradient Aztec pattern

Third kit- an all white kit with green and red accents, the top features a two tone hoop across the numbers that mimics the Mexican flag

2bd07638815283.577465fe6fc9f.jpg

37 minutes ago, Aggie12 said:

Italy had a similar light blue kit in the 09 confederations cup, red and black are typically italy's gk colors, and y'all really don't have third kits in general so I'm gonna keep the way it is. I realize it looks like Uruguay, but you need to also realize that at one point in time Italy wore a kit like that and back then Uruguay didn't wear a kit like that

Yes ok, you are right, I just didn' feel the kit. I see your point of view of the thowback. BTW the home kit is such a bold looking jersey!

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

1 minute ago, Pulv! said:

Yes ok, you are right, I just didn' feel the kit. I see your point of view of the thowback. BTW the home kit is such a bold looking jersey!

I understand you might not like the kit, and thats fine. I am glad you gave your opinion, I just wanted to make sure I made clearer the reasoning behind the kit

Day 15 part 3

Netherlands

Home kit- a more traditional orange top with white shorts and orange socks, all with black accents

Away kit- a dutch flag kit of white top with blue shorts and white socks all with red accents, the top features a tri-color bar across the chest creating the netherlands flag

Third kit- an all black third kit with orange accents, the top features a fading chevron design

111e3238815283.5774846f3abf2.jpg

Day 15 part 4 as per request of @JosiahWVU next up is New Zealand

Home kit- classic all white kit with black accents, the top features a fern inspired wave on it

Away kit- classic all black kit with white accents, the top features a black Maori design bar across the chest

Third kit- all light blue kit with white accents, the top features the new Zealand version of the southern cross centered on the crest

0dad6438815283.57808d626ca3b.jpg

5 hours ago, mamiller99 said:

Could we see Finland or Latvia? 

These all look great, by the way. I think the Dutch third could use orange pants though, there's too much black

I can do Finland. Thanks for the c&c, for the Dutch I think all black looks better than chopping up the all black look with orange shorts

My only little criticism, if you can call it that, is that not many International teams have, or certainly use, 3rd kits. I almost see your 3rd kits as really nice GK kits.

A lot of club teams use 3rd strips as colour clashes are more common. That being said, nice designs, I keep checking back every time I'm on to look for new ones! The Italy home kit...:wub:

sigen.jpg

3 hours ago, Turkleton said:

My only little criticism, if you can call it that, is that not many International teams have, or certainly use, 3rd kits. I almost see your 3rd kits as really nice GK kits.

A lot of club teams use 3rd strips as colour clashes are more common. That being said, nice designs, I keep checking back every time I'm on to look for new ones! The Italy home kit...:wub:

thanks for the C&C, I make it a point of having all my kit concepts with three kits, I think it honestly should be a rule in order to avoid clashes.

3 hours ago, Victormrey said:

Really nice sets, all of them are great!

thanks

Day 16 Part 1

Nigeria (background: I really liked the idea of using multiple greens like the Nigerian FA crest has so both the home and away reflect that concept)

Home kit- a tri-green kit, the shoulders start in a dark green and fade to a more normal green, which in turn at the shorts fades to a lighter green, the fade is created by striped gradients

Away kit- an all white kit with light green and dark green accents, the top features a vertical sash centered on the crest that creates the Nigerian flag and fades from light green to dark green

Third kit- an all black kit with all green accents

902f6e38815283.57748ed880df0.jpg

Day 16 Part 2

Northern Ireland

Home kit- classic green top, white shorts and green socks, both trimmed in darker green and with white accents, the top features a dark green woven pattern

Away kit- a more modern all navy blue kit with green and white accents, the top features dark tonal hoops

Third kit- a more classic white top with green shorts and white socks, the top features a green chevron across the chest

f2d88238815283.5774a0e07cb1a.jpg

Day 16 Part 3

Norway

Home kit- Classic tri-color kit of red top, white shorts and navy socks, the top features a Nordic cross centered on the chest in both blue and white mimicking the Norwegian flag

Away kit- white top with navy shorts and white socks, the away kit features the same design as the home but with a much more understated white and silver cross

Third kit- a modern kit that fades from navy to black all with gold accents

50f5b538815283.5775a5a9ad34f.jpg

Day 16 Part 4

Paraguay

Home kit- classic red and white stripes with blue shorts, the socks are all red to help keep the overall kit more red and blue. the top features a blue collar

Away kit- an all white kit with red and blue accents, the top features a red white and blue sash along with a circle around the number mimicking both the Paraguay FA crest and Paraguayan flag

Third kit- blue top, red shorts and blue socks all with white accents, the top features doubled up diagonally stripes in a slightly dark blue

43f08238815283.57827d3a3a0a8.jpg

3 hours ago, Aggie12 said:

Day 16 Part 3

Norway

Home kit- Classic tri-color kit of red top, white shorts and navy socks, the top features a Nordic cross centered on the chest in both blue and white mimicking the Norwegian flag

Away kit- white top with navy shorts and white socks, the away kit features the same design as the home but with a much more understated white and silver cross

Third kit- a modern kit that fades from navy to black all with gold accents

50f5b538815283.5775a5a9ad34f.jpg

That home is exactly what I picture Norway wearing, spot on! And the away and third  kits are awesome!

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

Archived