International soccer uniform designs

Aggie12

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok here is Finland as requested by @mamiller99

Home kit- classic all white kit with blue accents, for some reason finland has never had a kit with a straight forward cross like the Finnish flag, so the top features a blue vertical  nordic cross

Away kit- an all blue kit with white accents, the top features darker sleeves and sublimated ice design

Third kit- an all black kit with blue and white accents the top features the lion from the Finnish coat of arms sublimated over the heart

56a60838815283.5785297ce1355.jpg

also i worked and finished egypt, and since I already passed up "E" i thought I would post it

Home- classic tri-color kit, the top features a hieroglyphics pattern

Away- white top, black shorts and white socks all with red accents the top features flag inspired cuffs on the sleeves

Third- an all green kit with white accents featuring two tones of green, the sleeves and bottom of the jersey feature a trio of pyramid style designs

6a19e738815283.57854c1a310cb.jpg

Day 17 part 1

Philippines as per request of @TheGiantsFan

Home kit- all white kit with blue and red accents, the top features a blue and red vertical stripe with a cut out at the bottom mimicking the Philippine flag\

Away kit- all blue kit featuring two shades of blue, the top features the sun and stars from the Philippine flag

Third kit0 all red kit featuring white accents, the top features alternating stripe design

3e953438815283.578309f65a2d7.jpg

Day 17 Part 2

Poland

Home kit- classic kit of white top, red shorts, and white socks. the top features the polish eagle on the chest

Away kit- all red kit, the top features dark red sleeves and a wing striped design that gets thinner as it goes down the jersey

Third kit- navy blue top, white shorts and navy socks, the top features a two color bar across the chest that creates the polish flag

9c40d838815283.5775292f57836.jpg

Day 17 part 3

Portugal

Home kit- all red kit with white and green accents, the top features a dark red cross centered on the crest

Away kit- all white kit with both green and red accents, the top features a green and red cross centered on the crest

Third kit- a black and gray kit, the top features a paint fade from black to gray

5f0afc38815283.5776b76840a8a.jpg

Day 17 part 4

Romania

Home kit- classic all yellow kit with red and blue accents, the features red and blue vertical stripes that create the romanian flag

Away kit- a more traditional look, classic blue top with yellow shorts and red socks, the top features a yellow and red sash

Third kit- a more modern look the red top fades with a stripe gradient to blue shorts and socks

cff3c538815283.5776c097c489e.jpg

Russia

Home kit- a more classic tri-color Russian home kit of white top blue shorts and red socks, the top features red and blue cuffs on the sleeves

Away kit- a throwback kit that is based of the home kit the USSR wore in Euro '60 when they won the cup, red top, white shorts and red socks the top features a white v-collar

Third kit- an all royal blue kit with white and red accents, the top features a sublimated Russian eagle on the chest

325aac38815283.578312d5c6f29.jpg

Scotland

Home kit- classic look, navy top, white shorts and navy socks. the top features a sublimated cross resembling St. Andrew's cross

Away kit- another classic look reverse of the home kit, the white top features a sublimated lion centered on the crest

Third kit- a more modern and bold look taking a play out of Lord Rosebury's book with an all cherry kit with yellow accents, the top features dark tonal hoops

97a90b38815283.577bf4844077e.jpg

I would try adding gold or athletic gold somewhere on the Philippines. I like how it's featured in their flag and think it could find its place on one of the kits.

BTW I just started looking through this series tonight, and I'm astounded by your work. You've got a lot of great stuff here!

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Griffinmarlins said:

I would try adding gold or athletic gold somewhere on the Philippines. I like how it's featured in their flag and think it could find its place on one of the kits.

BTW I just started looking through this series tonight, and I'm astounded by your work. You've got a lot of great stuff here!

thanks

Slovenia

Home kit- classic all white look with cyan and green accents, the top features a more classic take on the mountain motif used for many years by Slovenia

Away kit- a reverse of the home kit with an all cyan kit with white and green accents

Third kit- a more modern and crazy take on old Slovenian shirts, the kit features the older dark green along with a newer lime green, the top features the mountain design this time in a line gradient that fades from the dark to light green

1ac62138815283.577c024d026b3.jpg

Slovakia

Home kit- a traditional kit based off of the ones worn before world war 2 when Slovakia fielded a separate team. classic blue top with red shorts and blue socks, the top features both a sublimated cross design but also striped cuffs mimicking the Slovakian flag

Away kit- again a traditional look, white top with blue shorts and red socks mimicking the flag.

Third kit- a more modern and current all white look, the top features a red and blue bar across the chest

48337c38815283.577c1d4c55dc2.jpg

1 minute ago, Magic Dynasty said:

I just looked through the whole series, you're doing really good! Thanks for doing Scotland, if you hadn't I would've requested it. I know you've said that USA is done, when will we see it?

thanks, and USA is 2nd to last, you can see the teams remaining on page 6

You can still let me know if you want a country done

Here are the countries that I have already made and just need to post, if there are countries that I haven't done that you want done let me know

Venezuela

Wales

2 minutes ago, Aggie12 said:

You can still let me know if you want a country done

Here are the countries that I have already made and just need to post, if there are countries that I haven't done that you want done let me know

South Korea

Spain

Sweden

Switzerland

Turkey

Ukraine

Uruguay

USA

Venezuela

Wales

Can you do Bulgaria?

ExJworW.png