2016 USA Men's National Team Olympic basketball jerseys

Delux247

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I hate the cut of these new Nike basketball unis. They've been putting them out in college for a while now. They remind me so much of a women's uniform. The cut is so slim around the shoulders. Hoping this stays out of the NBA.

On 7/6/2016 at 5:40 PM, JoeDGemma said:

Man I hate the cut of these new Nike basketball unis. They've been putting them out in college for a while now. They remind me so much of a women's uniform. The cut is so slim around the shoulders. Hoping this stays out of the NBA.

The way players are running and moving during the game, it is probably incrementally more comfortable. It's a small difference but a running singlet with about that same cut just feels freer and more comfortable than something that covers more of the rear shoulder muscles- probably where they got the idea. It's a thing you'd never really think of until you wore it. The cut would feel funny in a non-performance context, but these are team uniforms.

2 hours ago, RichO said:

The way players are running and moving during the game, it is probably incrementally more comfortable. It's a small difference but a running singlet with about that same cut just feels freer and more comfortable than something that covers more of the rear shoulder muscles- probably where they got the idea. It's a thing you'd never really think of until you wore it. The cut would feel funny in a non-performance context, but these are team uniforms.

I tend to agree, I got a new tank top from Nike not too long ago that has a similar cut, it does feel weird if I'm sitting down or something where my back is resting on something because of the less coverage on the sholder blades but when I go for a run or lift it feels amazing because the sweat and heat is able to escape so much easier. And then after it gets to me cool down that much quicker. 

On 6/7/2016 at 1:20 AM, mstein said:

He had a cyst on his ankle removed as it was putting pressure on a nerve.  Had surgery in mid-June.  Also had knee replacement and hernia surgery this offseason.   Will be 100% before Olympics.

Sounds good, he will play valuable minutes when the opposing team start to Hack-a-Jordan

Archived