Colorado Eagles Rebrand

DTConcepts

Best Pants?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Colorado Eagles have pretty bland designs. (Pictured below) They're not bad, but they don't suit the team, and are definitely not unique.

CURRENT JERSEYS:

WP_20151213_12_08_03_Pro.jpg

While their logo is nothing special, I figured they should own the three stripes that make up the 'E' in the logo, and also can be seen as wings. I made that the primary striping that wraps around the entire jersey, and I also have 3 jersey sets prepared. I couldn't figure out which pair of pants suited the jerseys best, so I tried all options. (Except for yellow and white, as those would be awful.)

Black Pants Pres.png

Blue Pants Pres.png

Red Pants Pres.png

For the keen-eyed out there, you may notice the little sublimated 'E' beneath the collar. It's small, and virtually un-see-able, but I figured it's a unique touch that adds on the 'E'-feather identity. Below are some detailed views of the collars.

Collar Detail1.pngCollar Detail2.png

Regardless, vote in the poll above for the best pant color, and let me know what you think!

Also, jersey template done by the amazing @timberwolf

That striping pattern is the best choice for the Eagles in my opinion. I did something similar in my WSHL thread for the Jr. Eagles, but I believe yours is executed better. Chest striping kind of makes it feel like too much is going on though. Overall, great job!

Archived