What NBA uniforms to buy this season

Mr. Clutch

With free agency winding down, and players like KD and Dwight in new homes, what uniforms are you excited to buy next year? I'm definitely getting my hands on D-Rose knicks alternate and a Dwyane Wade if he leaves the heat.

3 minutes ago, hormone said:

Isn't this year to buy nba?...cause the damn ads are coming next year.

They won't be on fan jerseys unless you buy them at the arena. 

Also, don't waste your money this year on Adidas gear...just wait one more year for Nike.

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Pizzaman7294 said:

They won't be on fan jerseys unless you buy them at the arena. 

Also, don't waste your money this year on Adidas gear...just wait one more year for Nike.

Under Armour is coming in to the league as the supplier of Combine gear. Should be interesting to see what they do for that. I wonder if we'll see recycled warmups  this year. Hopefully not. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

Under Armour is coming in to the league as the supplier of Combine gear. Should be interesting to see what they do for that. I wonder if we'll see recycled warmups  this year. Hopefully not. 

Won't know for another 20 months. The UA contract doesn't start until the 2018 combine and it may not immediately have a retail component.

I'll bite.

Brook Lopez Christmas jersey. I know we're not playing going to be playing on xmas but we finally have an xmas jersey that I like.  

And that would be the last dime Adidas gets out of me. 

GO NETS.

7 hours ago, dfwabel said:

Won't know for another 20 months. The UA contract doesn't start until the 2018 combine and it may not immediately have a retail component.

I'm expecting their stuff will eventually go on sale just like the NFL Combine gear. But I don't think we'll really see a whole lot of people flock to it like gameday gear. The new Cavs jerseys will have the gold tab in the back so people may flock to them as well. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I cannot fathom the circumstance under which I'll ever buy an NBA jersey again. My last one was a KG replithentic in the early 2000s and I don't even have it any more.

But if I were interested, I'd buy one this year and I'd rather it be Adidas.  Because once it's Nike it either looks right and has an ad or it looks wrong; no thanks.  I guess I'd buy a Karl Anthony Towns and keep it as from the end of the good ol' days before the NASCARization of the NBA.

And I remain floored by the importance of "I won't buy an Adidas jersey; but I will buy a Nike jersey."  Boy, during Wisconsin's Adidas era, I guess I should have switched allegiances.  

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

1 hour ago, OnWis97 said:

And I remain floored by the importance of "I won't buy an Adidas jersey; but I will buy a Nike jersey."  Boy, during Wisconsin's Adidas era, I guess I should have switched allegiances.  

Well Adidas jerseys have .0007% lighter numbers, which (without a doubt) increases my vertical by .00000000001 inches.  So at a $110 price point, I really can't afford not to buy Adidas.  But in all seriousness, with a $110 retail price, the jersey that I end up buying on eBay because it does looks extremely real is probably made by neither Adidas or Nike. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived