ECHL jersey series by Jay_FS_Designs (14/31 Greenville Swamp Rabbits)

jay_fs_designs

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, jay_fs_designs said:

don't want to keep you waitin. I took the parts of their current set that I liked most and completet it with some features that I think work well along

cincinnati1.png

This is a good look for them. I really like recoloring the partner logos so they don't clash with/take attention away from the design.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, jay_fs_designs said:

Sorry for the long absence. Here's finally a new concept. How is this for the Colorado Eagles? I decided to use the logo colours for the main set and a colour scheme similar to their current one for the alt. Lets hear some opinions.

IMG_20160709_200429.jpg

I like it. The Eagkes are one of the very few teams that shouldn't have full wraparound hem stripes.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a challenge - The Toledo Storm

Their logo was voted one of the worst of all times. I believe the team is now called the "Walleye" and it may be a different franchise.

The team was actually pretty good, winning 2 Riley Cups.  My father and uncle owned a part of the franchise, so I had a ton of Toledo Storm stuff with that horrific logo.

storm1.png

Storm2.jpg

5f6789e7-80cd-4d9b-af90-b70a526ce9c2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2.11.2016 at 8:58 PM, Mikey_Meatballs said:

Their logo was voted one of the worst of all times. I believe the team is now called the "Walleye" and it may be a different franchise.

The team was actually pretty good, winning 2 Riley Cups.  My father and uncle owned a part of the franchise, so I had a ton of Toledo Storm stuff with that horrific logo.

storm1.png

Storm2.jpg

Hi! Sorry for the late answer. Yeah I agree that logo does not work at all. And the Red Wings rip off jerseys didn't help either. I'll give them a shot at the weekend

On 2.11.2016 at 8:58 PM, Mikey_Meatballs said:

Alright so I've been workin on this today. I wanted not to do it too different from their original look. Just trying to improve their old look. Let me know what you think.

toledo_storm.png

toledo_storm1.png

toledo_storm2.png

toledo_storm3.png

toledo_storm4.png

On 11/17/2016 at 1:41 PM, jay_fs_designs said:

Next up are the Evansville Icemen. I think their alt logo works very well for a main set and I tried to build a matching design around it. For the alt I wanted a simple design as the logo is already very detailed

IMG_20160820_204453.jpg

Evansville is actually now in Owensboro, so change accordingly, other than that, good work!

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

6 hours ago, RedfieldNick said:

Evansville is actually now in Owensboro, so change accordingly, other than that, good work!

I thought the deal with Owensboro fell through? Also I started working on this series while they were still an ECHL team so I thought I'd keep them in for this series

5 hours ago, jay_fs_designs said:

I thought the deal with Owensboro fell through? Also I started working on this series while they were still an ECHL team so I thought I'd keep them in for this series

I think they are still following through, and going to Owensboro. I do understand the other part though, so carry on.

Welcome to Kansas, where you can see your future, literally.

image.png

IMG_1326.PNG

On 11/19/2016 at 2:50 PM, jay_fs_designs said:

Alright so I've been workin on this today. I wanted not to do it too different from their original look. Just trying to improve their old look. Let me know what you think.

toledo_storm.png

toledo_storm1.png

toledo_storm2.png

toledo_storm3.png

toledo_storm4.png

This looks Great and it is right in line with their original logo.  It looks like something that would be a gradual step forward if the team still existed.

Nice work!

5f6789e7-80cd-4d9b-af90-b70a526ce9c2.jpg

14 hours ago, Mikey_Meatballs said:

This looks Great and it is right in line with their original logo.  It looks like something that would be a gradual step forward if the team still existed.

Nice work!

Thanks! For the jerseys I wanted to go a completely different way. The Detroit rip-offs didn't really work well with their logo. I think more blue works better for them..

IMG_20161121_204341.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived