New FYE logo.

kmccarthy27

I thought this was their new logo:

fye.JPG

There's a standalone FYE right by my house. The only non-mall FYE I've ever seen, and I have no idea how it's still in business. There's almost never anybody there. And embarrassingly recently they had a banner that said "We burn CDs." 1. Who wants to burn CDs? and 2. Who that wants to burn CDs has no other means by which to acquire them?

There's an FYE in the mall I go to from time to town in Zanesville, OH. I've been in there a couple times. Got a couple albums & a set of headphones from there for my birthday via my brother. They were great until a wire went out 6 months later. 

I'm not a fan of the new logo. Make it blue & orange and I may feel differently. 

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

The explanation of the logo is that they are switching the primary focus from Media (CD's and DVD's) to go full on pop culture collectables (Everything else that is currently in the store that is not DVD Or Music) .  Basically filling the void of what Hastings was supposed to be had they not just declared bankruptcy. 

2 hours ago, kmccarthy27 said:

The explanation of the logo is that they are switching the primary focus from Media (CD's and DVD's) to go full on pop culture collectables (Everything else that is currently in the store that is not DVD Or Music) .  Basically filling the void of what Hastings was supposed to be had they not just declared bankruptcy. 

That's not a bad idea for them, but there are already other shops that fill that need: everything from Newbury Comics to Hot Topic. Heck, my local mall's FYE was taken over by Newbury Comics.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

Archived