Quebec Nordiques Concept

TheHydroPole

the only issue i see is that if they ever come back which is very possible i dont think their colors would be just blue and white. Think about it toronto... tampa.... i think red would be incorporated a little more or even a dark grey.

10 hours ago, llfhockey said:

the only issue i see is that if they ever come back which is very possible i dont think their colors would be just blue and white. Think about it toronto... tampa.... i think red would be incorporated a little more or even a dark grey.

Blue and White: Toronto, Tampa

Blue, Red, and White: New York Rangers, Montreal, Columbus, Washington....

I think the shade of blue differentiates itself enough from the other two. I honestly tried to implement red but it was much harder than it seemed to implement. 

Thanks for the feedback so far guys. Reddit kind of ripped me a new one with this concept, as they usually do with my concepts. 

I think the one with the red 'diques logo is your winner.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived