High School Football Redesigns

NH4

15 hours ago, dbofox said:

West always looked good with a more classic look that you've continued here, very nice.  I think I like the blue facemask better, but the orange definitely works here.   No love for the private schools with Xavier and FVL?

Thanks! Yeah I don't really remember why I changed the facemask (it was a year ago when I did). I might change it back to blue.

Haha, no I have those two teams done I was just going with the FVA first and then the Northeastern Conference and the Bay. But I can definitely post them if you'd like to see them right away.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/18/2016 at 11:24 AM, Uglybus said:

Do you want to take a crack at my school, the Deer Creek Antlers?image.jpeg

•  

DEER CREEK ANTLERS

Helmet.png

Home.png

Away.png

Alt.png

Helmet: First thing I wanted to do is put the antler on the helmet. I wanted to use the same antler on the logo but it looked too skinny and flimsy but I could not find another that fit. A new DC logo is added on the back

Jersey: I wanted to use a sharp stripe that represented a fast buck/deer. The stripe didn't turn out as good as I wanted to but I think it looks good and represents my ideas well. Included a black jersey because their current primary is black.

Pants: Logo on the left and stripe continued on the pants.

Design: The new DC logo is inspiration from the one on their helmets.I tried to interlock the letters but it looked to cluttered any way I put it. 

The font is the Milwaukee Brewers 1994 font with a few changes to the K, R, and 2

I wanted to get the font as close to the font in this logo as possible. The changes to the K and the R are more like the letters in the font in the picture.  

I'm going to start New Holstein and post another team early tomorrow. Thanks guys and C&C is greatly appreciated!

FOND DU LAC CARDINALS

Old Logo New Logo Infographic.png

Helmet.pngFond Du Lac Football Home Illustration.pngFond Du Lac Football Away Illustration.pngFond Du Lac Football Alternate Illustration.png

Logo: The new F is the logo the used on their helmets. The new cardinal head was redesigned by someone here on the boards but I can't remember who. Thanks to them for that. 

Helmet: I don't like their Oregon-esque helmets so I put the primary on the helmet.

Jersey: I really like how plain their jerseys are but I added the wings very late (like last week) to give the jerseys an extra something.

The "jaws" were added because I didn't want their jerseys to be totally plain. This was before I added the wings.

"FONDY" replaces Fond Du Lac or Cardinals because that is their shtick and they should own it.

Pants: The only reason why I added Cardinals to the leg is because the jerseys look too plain without it.

I HATE words on pants and this is the only team that has it but the stripe looked too plain without it.

Design: Font is FAU Bold. 

The color is now officially maroon. They have kind of an identity crisis with using maroon and a cardinal shade of red in different      

programs. Maroon is more unique so I chose maroon instead.

Thanks for looking. And if the letters on the pants don't work, I am open to changing it. Like really open. Thanks again guys. 

Alright so a little out of order here but I had a similar design for another team that I thought was perfect for this team.

On 7/19/2016 at 9:02 PM, MBVSWB said:

FHS Football Fontainebleau Bulldogs? Colors are red and black

FONTAINEBLEAU BULLDOGS

Helmet.png

Alt.png

Away.png

Home.png

Helmet: Kept the same helmet with the satin finish.

Jersey: Wanted a traditional stripe but this is the outcome of experimenting with the stripe. I'm a sucker for drop shadows (if a team currently has them or has had them) so I kept them. The collar has a subliminated bulldog collar.

Pants: Helmet stripe translated onto pants. 

Design: Font is Gainesville because I wanted a sharp font and the F in this font is the same in the logo.

Thanks for looking guys and if I haven't responded that I will do your team, just know I will work on it or am currently working on it. Thanks guys and as always C&C is appreciated.

On 7/19/2016 at 9:02 PM, MBVSWB said:

FHS Football Fontainebleau Bulldogs? Colors are red and black

What a small world. Covington High Fighting Lions Alumni here. I always have appreciated the color theme as red/black is my favorite but the bulldog logo  remind me of Mississippi State too much. I wish they would change the logo to a complete new look of a bulldog instead of a collegiate copycat (most high schools are lately).

On 7/25/2016 at 10:23 AM, natolian10 said:

Alright so a little out of order here but I had a similar design for another team that I thought was perfect for this team.

FONTAINEBLEAU BULLDOGS

Helmet.png

Alt.png

Away.png

Home.png

Helmet: Kept the same helmet with the satin finish.

Jersey: Wanted a traditional stripe but this is the outcome of experimenting with the stripe. I'm a sucker for drop shadows (if a team currently has them or has had them) so I kept them. The collar has a subliminated bulldog collar.

Pants: Helmet stripe translated onto pants. 

Design: Font is Gainesville because I wanted a sharp font and the F in this font is the same in the logo.

Thanks for looking guys and if I haven't responded that I will do your team, just know I will work on it or am currently working on it. Thanks guys and as always C&C is appreciated.

looks excellent! much better than the things nike actually made for us this year.

NewOrleansBowl_zpsb1707dea.png

• 2 weeks later...

After a long time working on these teams I have completed almost all of them. Sorry for the long delay but I had a couple long flights and finally had time to work. But I will start with a team that I am familiar with.

On 7/19/2016 at 4:32 PM, TVIXX said:

Could You Possibly do The New Holstein Huskies

46794.gif

On 7/22/2016 at 1:36 PM, Broncoboy7 said:

First of all, this is a partial ripoff of an older logo for University of New Mexico.

Secondly, could you take a crack at my HS, La Cueva?

image.png

To combat the ripoff of the Lobo logo, @Jvelleu created a pair of great logos. (Original thread here). So I combined those sets of fantastic logos with my concepts, I just hope I did them justice.

NEW HOLSTEIN HUSKIES

Helmet.pngHome.pngAway.png

Helmet: Red satin finish with new husky logo and stripe

Jersey: I have known about this team only because of their current uniform design. Because the stripe is so unique, I kept it

Pants: Stripe continued and tapered.

Design: I tried to match the number font as close as I could to the custom font created by @Jvelleu. The closest I could find was the Reds font which I believe works really well.

I think these logos are amazing. But if you would like for me to use the current logos I could do that too. 

On 7/22/2016 at 1:36 PM, Broncoboy7 said:

First of all, this is a partial ripoff of an older logo for University of New Mexico.

Secondly, could you take a crack at my HS, La Cueva?

image.png

Now La Cueva:

Old Logo New Logo Infographic.png

Helmet.png

Home.png

Away.png

Logo: Updated the new logo with this bear that I found on the baseball team's website. Also kept the LC but changed the letters to match the new font.

Helmet: They recently went with a plain matte blue helmet but I like how their silver helmet looked better. 

Jersey: A couple different interpretations I took for the design. The indents replicate the claws and the indents on the font. The angles and everything are actually taken right from the font.

Pants: One thick stripe with the indents

Design: Wanted a traditional font with a little flair. George Fox worked perfectly. 

Really liked how this turned out but then I realized the helmet looked a little plain. Maybe the pants stripe would look good? C&C would be helpful. Thanks guys.

On 7/28/2016 at 0:06 AM, ZEGH82 said:

Could you do the Thomas Jefferson Academy Gryphons in NC?

The colors are burgundy and gold. 

The primary logo is a burgundy J inside a golden T. The secondary is a golden gryphon.

image.jpg

image.jpg

This was fun. I always wanted to create a uniform with the gryphons as a name. 

THOMAS JEFFERSON GRYPHONS

Helmet.png

Home.png

Away.png

Alt.png

Helmet: Put the new TJ logo on a plain helmet.

Jersey: I don't understand why teams use wings on helmets instead of the sleeves because a bird, or gryphon, has wings coming from their body, not head. So I put the wings from the logo on the sleeve.

Pants: Because it's a gryphon, of course I have to include the lion part. The tail is included here.

Design: I'm not sure I like how the TJ logo turned out. I wanted the same font as the lettering but the T might be a little plain. The font is Beaverton Block. I wanted a traditional stoic font. 

I was planning to post the rest right now but something urgent came up and I will post the rest in about 2 hours. Thanks for looking guys and C&C is greatly appreciated!

On 7/28/2016 at 8:52 AM, ahowe6464 said:

Could you do the Brookline Warriors? We just got a new branding identity, but it hasn't been introduced into the uniforms yet.

Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 9.52.03 AM.png

BROOKLINE WARRIORS

Helmet.pngHome.pngAway.pngAlt.png

Total rebrand here to go along with the new logo.

Helmet: Satin blue helmet, new logo and the stripe is from the helmet in the logo

Jersey: I was originally going to put the helmet and pant stripe on the jersey but I borrowed a sword stripe from concept from another team called the warriors. 

Pants: Helmet stripe translated onto the pants. The stripe actually creates a W (get it. For Warriors)

Design: Font is Bearcat Bold (unitalicized), 

I don't know if the pants stripe works as well as I would've liked but I think it looks pretty good.

On 7/28/2016 at 9:57 AM, KRZYBDGRZ said:

Could you do my school, central high school (officially Keller central, but I haven't heard any one actually call it that) 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

KELLER CENTRAL CHARGERS

Helmet.pngHome.pngAway.png

They had such clean uniforms before Adidas ruined them and muddied them up with *shutters* gray.

Helmet: Took of the chargers helmet copy and added the Georgia Force-esque logo. Made the logo extra large.

Jerseys: Just about every other sports team that I saw from Central used gold, but football did not. So red and white are the main colors but gold is now an accent color. The bolts are now charging forward.

Pants: Lightning bolt translated onto the pants. 

Design: Font is Walleye of the Toledo Walleyes. I did change the font in the logo and changed the colors a little bit. 

I pretty much had Milton done but late in the process I didn't like how it looked. It looked very generic and ameturish. So I will re-work them. Thanks for looking guys and hope the wait was worth it. 

Archived