High School Football Redesigns

NH4

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have Wawasee almost done, I'm just at odds with the helmet logo. I have 4 different ones so if you guys could help me that would be great!

Helmet Concept 1.png

Helmet Concept 2.png

Helmet Concept 3.png

Helmet Concept 4.png

First two are the shield parts of the primary logo. The 3rd is the W in the logo. The 4th is the spear in the logo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, super sorry for the long break but with college starting back up and going to a new school, I haven't had much time to work on designs. But I finally found some time to work on these and I'll start with Wawasee

On August 24, 2016 at 10:08 AM, bucknut42 said:

All of these look really good. I like the modernization while staying true to what the original was. As for a request, could you modernize my high school's logo and make new jerseys? I personally like our logo but i think it needs updated. As for our jerseys, they're plain. My school is the Wawasee Warriors and our colors are forest green and old gold.

away jersey.jpg

home jersey.jpg

WHS Logo.jpg

WAWASEE WARRIORS

Helmet.png

Home.png

Away.png

Stripe: Took the zig-zag pattern from the logo and added it to a traditional Green Bay Packers stripe.

Helmet: Wanted to keep the shiny/metallic look of the gold. Added the new stripe. Added the logo that you guys helped me pick but added white to the shield to make it pop.

Jerseys: Wondered which style of stripe I should go with; the shoulder stripe they used to have or the sleeve stripe they currently have. Went with the current stripe but eliminated the black stripe.

Pants: Shiny gold, green and white pants with the new stripe. 

Design: I wanted the font to have the notches just like the font in the logo has so I used a mixture of two fonts to get the number and letter font.

Thanks for looking guys and C&C is always appreciated!

On 7/19/2016 at 6:16 PM, dbofox said:

West always looked good with a more classic look that you've continued here, very nice.  I think I like the blue facemask better, but the orange definitely works here.   No love for the private schools with Xavier and FVL?

Appleton West Football Helmet.png

Appleton West Home Football Illustration.png

Appleton West Away Football Illustration.png

Appleton West Alternate Football Illustration.png

Updated to a blue facemask and changed the stripes to accurately reflect what they used to have.

I say used to have because they recently received new uniforms and they are hideous. One of the main reasons I redid this team was because I hate their new uniforms so much I had to do something about them. Here they are so you guys can witness the monstrosity. Tradition is gone and so is everything else good with their uniforms. 

West.png

Shoulder caps, tiger stripes, modern font, chrome helmet logo AND name down the leg. UGH. AWFUL ALL AROUND. Hopefully my concept is better in your guys's eyes and if there is anything I should change just say so. Thanks for looking!

On 9/16/2016 at 1:44 AM, WazzuManiac said:

And btw how do you make these I'm curious because I wanna try it out.

I start with looking at the school's current or past uniforms and if I like them I will either just copy them onto the template or include the design in a new way. If that doesn't work, I then look at what other sports teams at the school have for their uniform designs or just something with their school that stands out to me, I try to incorporate the design. If I still don't like anything, then I create a new design that has something to do with the school, logo, or anything else that has specific meaning to the school. I have a lot of fonts saved from Conrad, before he had to pull all of them off his website, that I research extensively to make sure I choose the right font. I then translate my ideas onto two photoshop templates I found (Fraser Davidson's helmet, and Matt Wilcox Nike Pro Template). If you have any more questions I am more than willing to answer. 

Those Wawasee jerseys look insanely gorgeous. I love what you did with them. I wish that our AD and football coach could see those designs, it's a huge upgrade. If it's not too much trouble, could you try a black out jersey for Wawasee? We have an annual blackout game where we wear a black jersey and I'd love to see what you could whip up.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, bucknut42 said:

Those Wawasee jerseys look insanely gorgeous. I love what you did with them. I wish that our AD and football coach could see those designs, it's a huge upgrade. If it's not too much trouble, could you try a black out jersey for Wawasee? We have an annual blackout game where we wear a black jersey and I'd love to see what you could whip up.

Our school also does a blackout

I'd really like to see a redesign of my high school; Lettering, Logos, Uniform all overhaul. My school is Bishop Dwenger High School in Indiana, home of the Saints. Our uniforms are modeled off of Notre Dame for simplicity, and the fact that we were a Catholic school. The colors are White and Gold, with Navy as an accent. This school is were current Bengals TE Tyler Eifert went to; so we do have some decent talent. The uniforms I would like to see maybe as inspiration is something like the current Navy or Pitt uniforms. Just something that is simple, yet modern and all one supplier. This school is seeped in football tradition and we desperately need a look that shows that. One note, we did win the state title last season.

I was thinking; Gold Helmet, Navy Jersey, White Jersey, Gold Pants, White Pants, Navy Pants, and a simple Navy/White shoe and sock combo

_hBcwhif.png

3558739be4c941518967b6b9511f4859.png

9146045_h400.jpg

9276934_h400.jpg

11174671334_4cf0df5423_b.jpg

16828571791_d56d2d5fcc_b.jpg

B9319891483Z.1_20151128184952_000_GF4CN1U3L.1-0.jpg

SPT112715-Dwenger-Norton.jpg

st__louis_aces_player_sig___tom_davis_by_verasthebrujah-d9w1l6u.jpg

9 hours ago, TheLogoManiac13 said:

Go all out. Change everything if you want. Here's the uniforms:

Image result for chatfield chargers football

We also have a really ugly burgundy jersey and burgundy is our primary color.

Cant be uglier than those Away uniforms.....

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

Archived