I need some help making a logo

SR Designs

So I hand drew a logo, it's polar bear wearing a hockey jersey with the word "Polar Attack" on the front, I'll leave my horribly drawn idea of it (I know its really bad, you don't need to sugarcoat it, its like a pre-schooler's drawing) but I need help making it into a logo for a jersey and a team identity, so like a GIF image and JPEG/PNG. I would like the primary jersey color to be like a dark red but not like a burgundy. The arms/hands (or paws if you wanna get technical) need to be spaced out more so the team's city can be seen more legibly. I'm debating whether or not the bear should be wearing gloves, I don't know for that part. I'd like to have a jersey number on the sleeves, probably #0 or #00, but I don't know if it would just look better without a number. But if anyone is willing to help it would be greatly appreciated. It's really hard to look at my own drawing, I feel like burning it. It's like Kramer on Seinfeld looking at the baby for the first time in the Hampton's episode.

SCAN0099.JPG

Archived