FIFA 18: crEAtion Series (LeagueBuilder/Finale)

29texan

11 minutes ago, Silence of the Rams said:

Maybe instead of NASCAR. Maybe IMSA and/or WEC for the create a car. I personally think it would be more in depth that way

I was mainly focusing on NASCAR (because of the Thunder series), but I can rethink it. 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

INFO 

Breaking down the INFO screen:

1. Type in the name of the stadium. 

2. Give your stadium a completion date (it can be a future stadium OR already built in the past) 

3. Pick which club(s) occupy the stadium (up to 3 clubs, max)

4. Chose the location from the globe (and this is where GoogleEarth comes in), select a country, then the city, and the exact location of the grounds. More later...

5. Finalize it with a signature and get ready to build! 

giphy.gif

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

Should be up to 4 max. All four of Rio de Janeiro's big clubs have used the Maracanã as a home venue at some point in time. Which leads me to this...

Is there an option to determine the status of a created stadium to be primary or secondary? The Sounders usually play at Starfire for US Open Cup games, far smaller than the in-game CenturyLink Field. And two of those previously mentioned Rio clubs have their own stadia, but would play their city rivals in the larger Maracanã.

If you're making a club from the past, would there be an option for determining when the stadium ceased operations and/or was demolished?

16 hours ago, NSLthe2nd said:

Should be up to 4 max. All four of Rio de Janeiro's big clubs have used the Maracanã as a home venue at some point in time. Which leads me to this...

Is there an option to determine the status of a created stadium to be primary or secondary? The Sounders usually play at Starfire for US Open Cup games, far smaller than the in-game CenturyLink Field. And two of those previously mentioned Rio clubs have their own stadia, but would play their city rivals in the larger Maracanã.

If you're making a club from the past, would there be an option for determining when the stadium ceased operations and/or was demolished?

I was just using SPFC as an example, but I didn't really think of the stadium being "primary" or "secondary", but it could be be included for Season/Franchise purposes. 

That last sentence you typed actually brings up something else... has FIFA ever included past stadiums in their games? If not, it would be a good start and PitchBuilder could incorporate it. 

Good question. 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

Highbury was around for a couple years after closing in the PS2 and Xbox versions of FIFA 07, 08 and probably 09 after Arsenal moved to Emirates Stadium for the 2006/07 season.

The idea for a second stadium option actually came from Football Manager. 

INTERIOR / Field Shape

The first step in creating your stadium is marking the shape of the field, separating the pitch from the seating. This will effect the capacity, noise, and "intimidation factor".

giphy.gif 

(btw, ignore "Goal Design". I'm changing that...)

The options:

• Generic 1 - all seating sections are curved into seeing the pitch. Example: M&T Bank Stadium
  • Generic 2 - The four directional sections of the stadium (N,S,E,W) are curved with sharp corners. Example: Metlife Stadium
  • Generic 3 - The ends are straight and the sides are curved. Example: AT&T Stadium 
  • Bowl - classic bowl shape. Example: Cotton Bowl
  • Donut - completely circular stadium. Example: Melbourne Cricket Ground
  • Straight Edge - Straight sides, curved ends. 
  • Square - Straight sides and ends. Example: Anfield
  • Octagonal - 8 straight sides. Example: Miami Dolphins Stadium
  • Philly - Basically the shape you would see in most modern NFL stadiums. Example: Lincoln Financial Field
  • Ultramodern - 8 sides, but in a different orientation. Example: Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta
  • Baseball 1 - Pitch is oriented north to south, from 1st place to center field.
  • Baseball 2 - Pitch is oriented to somewhat face one of the baseline sides of a ballpark.
  • Oakland - Baseball stadium, designed to match the O. Coliseum in Oakland. 

You can also add a track to your stadium (except for the baseball options) and it can add to your capacity, but take away noise and "intimidation factor". 

2rKM2A5.jpg

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

• 2 weeks later...

SEATING 

Choose the base: Concrete, Metal, Wood, or Open (no seating)

- Then choose type of seating between: Chairbacks, Bleachers, Benches, or no seats  

- Depending on the 2nd selection, choose the color of the seats.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

DESIGN

Choose a model: Single, Split, Triple 

- Then choose the entrances: Portals (1-6) or an Open Concourse. Press the top buttons on the controller to adjust placement (PlayStation = L1/R1 - XBox = LB/RB) 
 - Add the option for tunnel(s): Single Narrow, Single Large, Double 

WALL

Choose the type of wall: Wire Fence, Brick, Concrete, Stone, Padding, LED (like NBA 2K's arena building feature, you can download images for LED option) 

- Have the option of adding stairs.
 - Also add the option of putting up a protective fence on top of the wall for the more, uh, "passionate" fans... 

giphy.gif

Levels 2-4 next. 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP... in more ways than one. 

Just letting you know, I'm still doing this whole series, but I've just had a lot more to do outside of this forum... life happens, ya know? So I'll get back to this before the end of next week. 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png

Archived