CCSLN Airport Logo Thread

DTConcepts

On 8/11/2018 at 4:26 PM, OMMF said:

Been in and out of this one a couple of times. It's been a couple decades but I do remember the departure area being much better than the arrival area. 

Probably not going to spend more than a couple of days there.  Going to tour Chernobyl, because why not.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/11/2018 at 9:49 AM, BringBackTheVet said:

Two that I'll be seeing soon:

1. Tbilisi Int' Airport (Georgia) - the "logo" is really just their app icon.  It's run by TAV Airports which runs a few smaller airports in the Caucuses, Baltics, Balkans, and Africa.  The others that I've been to have their own logo.  This is the only one I could find for Georgia's.

512x512bb.jpg

logoyazien.png

2.  Boryspil Airport (Kyiv Ukraine.)

logo_purple.svg

You mean a few small airports like this one that I go through semi-regularly.

logoyazi.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2018 at 7:30 AM, tp49 said:

You mean a few small airports like this one that I go through semi-regularly.

logoyazi.png

If that is SAW, then I’ll be there in a few days. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

If that is SAW, then I’ll be there in a few days. 

Nope, that's IST (Ataturk) the main one which is being phased out for the new one which opens at the end of the month.  Never been to SAW but I won't miss IST.  Just came back from going through DOH, one of the top 3 nicest airports I've ever spent time in.

41 minutes ago, tp49 said:

Nope, that's IST (Ataturk) the main one which is being phased out for the new one which opens at the end of the month.  Never been to SAW but I won't miss IST.  Just came back from going through DOH, one of the top 3 nicest airports I've ever spent time in.

Singapore is hands down the nicest airport I’ve ever been in. There’s a godsdamned IMAX theater to entertain you during your layover! Taipei was fun, mostly for the themed gates. I was in the Hello Kitty gate. 

7 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Singapore is hands down the nicest airport I’ve ever been in. There’s a godsdamned IMAX theater to entertain you during your layover! Taipei was fun, mostly for the themed gates. I was in the Hello Kitty gate. 

SIN is also my #1, DOH is now #2 and AMS/MUC is #3 depending.  I've been through TPE several times, and have pictures somewhere of the Hello Kitty gate and its severe lack of seating.  The worst I've ever been through is the now-closed LCCT at KUL made any Greyhound station seem like the poshest five-star resort followed by CDG.  I've spent way too much time in airports.

Hope I'm not too late to the thread! 

Hometown airport: SMF

organisation-7388-scaled-300x130.png

Nothing special there, but it's not horrible. 

My favorite though, is SNA aka John Wayne (Orange County). Obviously from sometime around 1976, it reminds me of a production company logo from an 80's VHS.

200?cb=20150214030052

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2017 at 1:10 PM, KDubK414 said:

mke.jpg

They recently went through a slight name tweak to Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport and have a new logo to accompany it.

Nothing too ground breaking, but definitely an upgrade.

spacer.png

39 minutes ago, Captain Tsubasa said:

Take-off and landing? Just guessing.

Entirely possible. I've always thought that the entire thing was meant and could have been better done as a plane or two forming the star. It's just really unclear.

Compare to Israel Railways (sorry, I know this is an airport thread), which is very clearly railways forming a stylized Magen David.

1200px-Israel_Railways_Logo.svg.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived