Scranton Storm Hockey Team

VitorioArts

Hey Guys! Today I have a logo design for a hockey team named Scranton Storm. Just a cool logo I wanted to see come to life. Now, if you notice, the lightning bolt looks like an "S," for Scranton. The shield behind the bolt is just to make the logo feel more complete. I have a Home and Away jersey to see how that would look. I hope you guys like this one! 

Logo:

STORMlogo_zpspruqtwau.jpg

Jersey:

STORMjersey_zpst2eyujcn.jpg

C&C Welcome!

I think the coloring at the top of the shield should continue all the way around it, rather than stopping halfway on the sides.

I also think that the lightning bolt shouldn't curve. It's a good idea, but since lightning is always very choppy and is never really smooth, it doesn't seem right here.

Lastly, the jerseys should have some sort of waist striping. It looks a little empty and plain without it.

Regardless, this is a great start, and I can't wait to see where this goes!

On 7/12/2016 at 2:01 PM, Zeus89725 said:

I think the coloring at the top of the shield should continue all the way around it, rather than stopping halfway on the sides.

I also think that the lightning bolt shouldn't curve. It's a good idea, but since lightning is always very choppy and is never really smooth, it doesn't seem right here.

Lastly, the jerseys should have some sort of waist striping. It looks a little empty and plain without it.

Regardless, this is a great start, and I can't wait to see where this goes!

Thanks! But the lightning bolt is curved so it can be known that it is the letter "S". I feel that making it straight wont help that.

Archived