NBA All-Stars Collab Project -MEMPHIS POSTED-

Uglybus

In NBA 2K16, you can simulate up to 80 years into the future. It's pretty cool, and if you simulate through it you can watch assorted dynasties rise and fall, as players age and get drafted. 

However, if you want to see the best players go head to head, you have to watch the All-Star Game. As nice as it is, the generic jerseys are garbage. 

I thought about it, and realized that it would be a good concept idea. 

GSwansea will be working with me on this project. He will make the uniforms and courts, and I will make the courts. 

Atlanta is below. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have finished the logos for the first All-Star game, as well as jerseys.  I was advised just to put 20XX as the year.  The jerseys are obviously inspired by the old Hawks ones, no more templated All- Star jerseys!presentation.png

Primary Mark:

1x11.png

Secondary Mark:

1x13.png

Tertiary Mark:

1x12.png

Enjoy!

Boston:  I added gold to give it a more vintage look.  I know that the last two identities have been vintage inspired, so you can expect a more modern look for Brooklyn!

presentation 2.png

Primary Mark:

1x11.png

Secondary Mark:

1x12.png

Tertiary Mark:

1x13.png

Enjoy!

I'm not exactly sure, but seeing as you can simulate up to 80 years in the future, I would guess there will be more than one per team.  I also want to do a Brooklyn-NYC one as well as separate Brooklyn and NYC ones.

35 minutes ago, XenonDesigns said:

The color scheme for Boston is beautiful! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the teams! Will you guys be doing 1 all star game for each team or maybe do multiple ones for some teams?

I mean, I'd love to do more than 1 set per team, but it's really Swansea's decision. I'm sure it's much harder for him to make these then for me to put them on courts. I want to have all 30 teams have an all star set before we start going into duplicates. 

Speaking of courts...

image.jpeg

Here is Boston. I went for a simple court. Not very complicated, just green and cream, and a cursive font that makes it look a little more vintage. What do you think?

image.png 

Here is the court!image.jpeg

I wanted to make the court colorful while making sure that it wasn't an eyesore. The Red, Yellow/Orange, and the Green in the logo was used at least once on the court. 

However, I didn't know if the "All Star Station" was too tacky, so I made one without it. image.jpeg

Which do you like more?

image.png 

Here is the court. image.jpeg

it was inspired by the court from the 94/95 season. image.jpeg

image.png 

36 minutes ago, Silence of the Rams said:

My guess is that eventually you will do all 30 teams

GSwansea and I have both said we wanted to do all 30 teams in this thread, so I could see that happening. Hopefully we don't get sidetracked and forget about the project. 

image.png 

23 minutes ago, concolt said:

This is awesome, great stuff.  Are you going to make the actually jerseys in game?  I would love to see those Charlotte and Brooklyn jerseys in motion.

I thought about it, but the uniform editor is weird and limited. It would take me a long time to make, and I won't use it more than once. 

image.png 

Archived