NBA All-Stars Collab Project -MEMPHIS POSTED-

Uglybus

Well I'm going to give a few a shot just for the heck of it and I'll post the results here.  If you could provide some of the jerseys logos that would help.  Like the West or East and green circle on the Boston jerseys.  Especially the logos for the Charlotte jerseys, those are the ones I want to make the most.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Uglybus said:

I thought about it, but the uniform editor is weird and limited. It would take me a long time to make, and I won't use it more than once. 

If it allowed you to edit the All Star teams every year it might be worth it. Other than taking over two teams in MyLeague it's difficult to put the two teams against each other. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 7/16/2016 at 5:49 PM, gswansea said:

Brooklyn!  Up next, Charlotte.

presentation 3.png

Primary Mark:

1x11.png

Secondary Mark:

1x12.png

Tertiary Mark:

1x13.png

Enjoy!

I love these designs. One minor criticism, I can barely read the font on the West jerseys. I think using white as the font color or adding a white outline will help significantly.

Another Eastern conference team, Chicago.  I don't know why all of them so far have been from the East, but I'm going alphabetically.  Also, in response to the comment above, I wanted to do something different with the West jersey seeing as all the other teams had white text.

presentation5.png

Primary Mark:

1x11.png

Secondary Mark:

1x12.png

Tertiary Mark:

1x13.png

Get ready to show your orange, Cleveland is next!

18 minutes ago, infamousny said:

20xx-atlanta-thumbn4s4k.png

Great job! Was it hard? 

Here is the court.image.jpegI was originally just going to use the blue on the free throw lanes, but it looked better on the words than the double red.

What do you guys think?

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

2 minutes ago, Uglybus said:

Great job! Was it hard? 

Here is the court.image.jpegI was originally just going to use the blue on the free throw lanes, but it looked better on the words than the double red.

What do you guys think?

i just updated that post with a video.

thanks, it wasn't that hard since I create jerseys & courts daily on youtube, i got used to the tools and workarounds.

5 minutes ago, infamousny said:

i just updated that post with a video.

thanks, it wasn't that hard since I create jerseys & courts daily on youtube, i got used to the tools and workarounds.

I checked out your channel, and I thought it was really cool! I'll watch some more of your videos soon! If you want to make even more videos, you have my permission. 

image.png 

I'd try to add more Stars or something that shows off the cities rather than the team logos for some of these logos. Charlotte has nothing there that would let me know it's an All Star game other than the wordmarks. I think 5 stars over the top of the Brooklyn logo would add some flair as well. For now it looks like an update on the 2014 game logo. Chicago is good but the only stars are the ones on the city flag which doesn't stand out enough in my opinion. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

16 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'd try to add more Stars or something that shows off the cities rather than the team logos for some of these logos. Charlotte has nothing there that would let me know it's an All Star game other than the wordmarks. I think 5 stars over the top of the Brooklyn logo would add some flair as well. For now it looks like an update on the 2014 game logo. Chicago is good but the only stars are the ones on the city flag which doesn't stand out enough in my opinion. 

I'm trying to find a balance between using city symbols and team symbols.  The focus of the Chatlotte logo is on the wordmark, as that's what sets it apart.  As for Brooklyn, the majority of the logo is comprised of thick lines.  I don't feel like stars would fit into that identity. Chicago's logo already has a lot going on, and I wouldn't really want to add to that.  I guess my focus is more on the elements of the teams and cities than All Star elements.  I understand and appreciate you criticism, but it's not really the type of look I'm looking for.  Thanks for you opinion, and feel free to share other critiques.

image.jpegI wanted to try something new with this court. Sort of a challenge, to see how it looks. I tried to eliminate as much white as possible from the logos as I could, to see how it looked. It makes it look a little more traditional, I think. 

C&C appreciated!

image.png 

I won't be able to make the court until Monday at the latest. I'm away from home (Coincidentally, Dallas). I apologize.  

image.png 

Archived