Classic Jersey, Different Team

Bruins

I had an idea a little while ago to take an iconic jersey, good or bad, take the overall design of the jersey, and add it to another team's design from that city. I started out with one of the most famously bad jerseys of all time, the vintage Houston Astros jerseys from the 70's/80's. I used red and yellow stripes for the shirt and kept the same design as the original jersey. I'm going to continue this kind of idea with separate jerseys in the future, so let me know what you think of this jersey and I'd love to hear any ideas for future uniforms. I really value feedback. Thanks!

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

That's a great idea, I love those unis. Will absolutely pair with either the Bulls or Hawks. I'll start another thread named "Classic Jerseys, Different Teams, Same Cities" so I can put them all in the same place. Thanks for the feedback!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Next up, the Vintage rainbow Nuggets jersey is brought to the NFL. For the Broncos jersey, I decided to go all blue because it relates best to the original Nuggets uniform. I changed the blue and orange on the rainbow stripes (not the gum) but I kept the same font and helmet. That's about it, Let me know what you think about this, feel free to drop any classic jersey ideas,

On July 13, 2016 at 4:51 PM, coco1997 said:

Cool idea for a thread.

Might I recommend something based off the 1976 or mid-80s White Sox uniforms? 

and this jersey will be translated to either the NHL or NBA next. Thanks!

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

3 hours ago, Bruins said:

Next up, the Vintage rainbow Nuggets jersey is brought to the NFL. For the Broncos jersey, I decided to go all blue because it relates best to the original Nuggets uniform. I changed the blue and orange on the rainbow stripes (not the gum) but I kept the same font and helmet. That's about it, Let me know what you think about this, feel free to drop any classic jersey ideas,

and this jersey will be translated to either the NHL or NBA next. Thanks!

image.jpeg

Looks nice, but I'm sure it'll look better on the Avalanche simply because of their name.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

I Actually meant I was gonna do the old CWS jerseys in the NHL or NBA, but I accidentally put it right on top of the Denver uni by accident. Sorry about that, but can totally do that jersey too.

Lz5f6vZ.png

2 hours ago, Yayay124yay said:

1980 to '88 Montreal Expos Away jersey to the Canadiens 

Oh, that's an awesome idea. Thanks!

Lz5f6vZ.png

On July 13, 2016 at 4:51 PM, coco1997 said:

Cool idea for a thread.

Might I recommend something based off the 1976 or mid-80s White Sox uniforms? 

Thank you coco1997, here is a Bulls jersey based on the vintage CWS uniform. Obviously, this has no sleeves, so I was forced to transport the thick arm stripes to the shorts. I also stretched out the Bulls wordmark to look more like the Sox script of old. Okay, C&C and opinions very welcome here and as always, all comments and suggestions will be liked. Thanks!

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

Archived