Aggie12

5 hours ago, NSLthe2nd said:

Colorado's away reminds me of Slovenia's usual design. It's so similar to their 2014/15 jerseys with the multi-stripes mountain layout. I'm not feeling the colors either, since all white with team colors was already done with Atlanta. You could try an away that has the state's colors on them.

Yeah its based off of the Slovenian kit. Its similar but not the same, the mountains are slightly different because I used the shape from the rapids logo and then the shape doesn't cover the entire jersey like the Slovenian kit did. As for the color choices, a lot of teams will have all white kits out of the 23 teams 17 of them i gave an all white kit , just cause one team has one doesn't mean another can't, they look great and it works really well to avoid kit clashes, its also basically one of the Rapids three colors maroon/blue/white. and the flag inspired kit has been done before that's why I went with a throwback green and black kit, and if I did replace one of the kits with a flag kit it would take the place of the green and black kit.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DC United

Home kit- all black kit with white and red accents, the top features a slender dark vertical stripe centered on the jersey

Away kit- all red kit with white accents, the top features a dark red design of the DC flag/Washington crest

Third kit- all white kit with black accents, the top features a thin hoop gradient on the sleeves

79aa3b36673197.5724e70c6f902.jpg

17 hours ago, Aggie12 said:

FC Dallas

Home kit- all red kit with white accents, the top features white hoops with thin outlines of dark red

Away kit-  all blue kit with white accents with a hooped look

Third kit- a lone star kit with a front design inspired by the flag of Texas

10fa3e36673197.5724e70c6f198.jpg

The fact you can use each element across all three kits is excellent. 

For Columbus' third I'd try something a little more daring, just to break up the all one color look of all three kits. Possibly yellow vertical striping with black trim on the jerseys. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 minute ago, MJWalker45 said:

The fact you can use each element across all three kits is excellent. 

For Columbus' third I'd try something a little more daring, just to break up the all one color look of all three kits. Possibly yellow vertical striping with black trim on the jerseys. 

thanks, for Columbus the reason they are one color kits is because traditional they wear all yellow and all black, so the third kit is gonna have to be an all white kit to help avoid clashes,

Houston Dynamo

Home kit- orange top/white shorts/orange socks. the top features a star burst design

Away kit- all black kit with orange accents, the top features diagonal stripe design

Third kit- all white kit with blue and orange accents, the top features a blue collar and a rocket inspired tapered vertical stripe.

78485536673197.578bec00c6101.jpg

LA Galaxy

Home kit- all white kit with navy accents, the top features a navy color and a yellow stripe gradient sash that fades as it goes down the shirt

Away kit- all blue kit with yellow accents, the top features a blue stripe gradient

Third kit- throwback yellow and green kit. yellow top/green shorts/ yellow socks the top features a green sash

1cd31636673197.5724e70c70536.jpg

LAFC (Corona as Sponsor)

Home kit- all black kit with gold accents, the sleeves feature fold bands

Away kit- all white kit wit gold accents, this is a angel based kit, the sleeves feature a gold wing design

Third kit- California red kit with white accents, the top features tonal hoops

47202e36673197.5724e70c70be7.jpg

Minnesota United (Target as sponsor)

Home kit- all black kit with light blue accents, the top features a black wing sash across the chest

Away kit- all blue kit with black accents, the top features tonal stripes

Third kit- all white kit with blue and black accents, the top features a light blue sash that has a star pattern fade as it goes down

51df5036673197.5724e70c71367.jpg

Man, all of these are rock-solid concepts!  

A few things I would like to see:

MIN - Grey kit; seems to be a thing with the Loons.

COL - Replace Green and Black concept w their homage to the Colorado flag. They try to make it work now but fail. 

CLB - Black Shorts version with yellow shirt would be nice. Would like to see more non-monochrome kit combos. They are our BVB. 

43 minutes ago, Est1980 said:

Man, all of these are rock-solid concepts!  

A few things I would like to see:

MIN - Grey kit; seems to be a thing with the Loons.

COL - Replace Green and Black concept w their homage to the Colorado flag. They try to make it work now but fail. 

CLB - Black Shorts version with yellow shirt would be nice. Would like to see more non-monochrome kit combos. They are our BVB. 

thanks for the input, for Minnesota I'll look into making the third kit gray. as for Colorado I wanted to get away from the flag kit since they have had that before and wanted to do something new, hence the green and black throwback kit. for columbus I'll try it out and see what it looks like non-monochromatic

Montreal Impact

Home kit- a mostly black kit, the top features a blue collar and two tone blue stripes, the shorts and socks both feature blue cuffs, all Adidas logos/numbers/stripes are white

Away kit- all white kit with blue accents, the top features a Montreal flag inspired tonal design centered on the crest

Third kit- all blue kit with white accents, the top features a split half and half design with two blues along with a split fleur di lis in the center of the chest

6c8de936673197.578ea4873e9c5.jpg

Columbus Update

Home kit- enlarged checkerboard design, black shorts, and black and yellow socks

Away kit- yellow shorts

Third kit- no changes

I like the way they look but really Columbus has had monochromatic kits for their entire history

ffe84c36673197.5790fde257963.jpg

27 minutes ago, Aggie12 said:

Columbus Update

Home kit- enlarged checkerboard design, black shorts, and black and yellow socks

Away kit- yellow shorts

Third kit- no changes

I like the way they look but really Columbus has had monochromatic kits for their entire history

ffe84c36673197.5790fde257963.jpg

Yes! That's a great touch. I'm sure there would be options to go monochrome at any time but the third can be considered as such in this case.  Man, great job again!  

Archived