Aggie12

San Jose Earthquakes

home kit- blue top/black short/blue socks all with white accents, the top features a fading zig-zag stripe pattern

Away kit- an all red kit similar to those worn when San Jose played in the NASl, the top features a zig zag stripes that go down the jersey

Third kit- an all white kit version of the home kit with blue accents

43f62936673197.578bf8b5d30fd.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, KittSmith_95 said:

Any chance for a TFC kit soon?

I love the style and design put into these. It's all around great work. My personal fave thing you've done is the 3rd kits for each team. They're really creative and look fantastic.

if you haven't noticed i am posting in alphabetical order so TFC is coming soon, about 3 concepts away. just be patient

Seattle Sounders

Home kit- green top/blue shorts/green socks. the top features a space needle vertical sash centered on the crest

Away kit- an all black kit with lime green accents, the top features a hexagonal pattern

Third kit- throwback sounders kit with a forest green and light blue with a wave gradient

144e8136673197.578ea3b47c822.jpg

Sporting Kansas City

Home kit- a light blue and navy blue kit, the top features horizontal pinstripes

Away kit- all white kit, the top features a navy bar across the chest with the KC skyline in it and a stripe gradient fading down from it

Third kit- a KC Wiz inspired throwback all black kit with rainbow and white accents, the top features a rainbow bar across the chest featuring the colors from the first kc jersey

5300df36673197.578e51461a3d6.jpg

19 minutes ago, KittSmith_95 said:

The SKC set looks sharp, but how would navy shorts look with the away kit?

well its all white to help avoid any kit clashes, giving it navy shorts ruins that, there is navy shorts already on the home kit

Here is what I have so far for kits for Miami

Tesla as ad, I have seen tesla used before and I think it looks great

Home kit- blue top/black shorts/blue socks, haven't figured out any design elements yet

Away kit- dark black/blue with a light blue gradient and light blue accents

Third kit- all white kit with blue and green accents, the design is the same as the current NE Revolution home kit, the stripes look like the "I" in the crest I design

Let me know any ideas/suggestions y'all have

b4a1cd40913591.57992d7802ec9.jpg

@KittSmith_95 here is Toronto FC

Home kit- all red kit with onyx accents, the top features a light maple leaf flake pattern

Away kit- throwback kit, white top, navy shorts and white socks all with navy and red accents, similar to this years kit the top features a big and small bar across the chest, but this one has a bigger blue bar and the design continues on to the sleeves

Third kit- all gray kit with white accents, and a vertical maple leaf sash

ea1cfd36673197.5724e70c77766.jpg

Archived