Aggie12

That third for Toronto is a thing of beauty my friend. Only problem with them is their away looks too similar to the one they have now. Miami looks nice except the home is a little bland and the away gradient should probably go all the way up the shirt. Nice sets so far though keep up the good work!

soflo copy.png

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, soflo_sports said:

That third for Toronto is a thing of beauty my friend. Only problem with them is their away looks too similar to the one they have now. Miami looks nice except the home is a little bland and the away gradient should probably go all the way up the shirt. Nice sets so far though keep up the good work!

Thanks for the feedback, for Toronto away kit, I realize it's like the current kit, that's the point I said that, but it's changed to almost what I think is a better version. For the Miami home kit of course it's bland I said I hadn't given it any design elements. I really appreciate the comments and suggestions but please read posts along with looking at the kits

51 minutes ago, Axe said:

Nice work on Miami. The colors do make a nice combination. I also dig what you did with Toronto.

Thanks

Vancouver Whitecaps

Home kit- all white kit with navy accents, the top features a chevron across the chest split into rhombuses that that get lighter as they go up

Away kit- all navy blue kit with white and light blue accents, the top features a diamond pattern

Third kit- throwback NASL colors for the white caps in cyan/royal blue/white, the top features a water and ice design that fades from cyan to royal blue with a diamond pattern gradient, the shorts and socks are both cyan

dd200a36673197.578e5b250e41b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2016 at 3:23 PM, Aggie12 said:

Update on Miami kits

Home kit- added line wave design

Away kit- dark blue with Adidas chevron design and monochromatic logos

5352ad40913591.579a5b5d057b9.jpg

I dig the kits, dont get me wrong but I would leave to see more Miami concepts with no black. I know it's tempting but it just seems so many teams have black already. I'd love to see a Zenit type scheme with that teal you have there combined with aqua and a darker aqua-blue (think ocean gradient). That third kit (County Flag) colors are a nice touch but the dang Sounders already claim those colors. I'd use the city flag (Green/Orange) for that tertiary kit. You and Victormrey have good concepts for the logos, btw.  Funny, you're the second guy I see use TESLA as a sponsor, which I like. Sprint and Royal Caribbean look good as well, plus, have a Miami connection to it...especially Sprint. 

Archived