NBA 2K16 Team Relocations

ShinyHubCaps

Few others.

Spurs rebrand, I can't actually find where this one came from again but I have a feeling it might've been from here:

sVxdooS.png

TZk19WB.png

Celtics, found it on behance:

bQ1GuqI.png

H8lgyOw.png

Raptors based on this one - https://www.behance.net/gallery/28205073/Toronto-Raptors-Uniform-Concept

5tYZLzD.png

Oqknhuf.png

aAxKI8I.png

hz2lF1F.png

Clippers as designed by @STL_ArchMadness - 

dxDCGwm.png

Leclm0j.png

Eic5fAB.png

YREhHEV.png

UNkyhSV.png

7 hours ago, Hoopladawg87 said:

This is so cool! Between these uniforms and the Grizzlies ones you posted, I still adamantly maintain that the NBA needs to go to updated versions of classic looks with the upcoming switch to Nike...

I definitely agree!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few more now haha.

OKC as designed by Brandon Moore - https://www.behance.net/gallery/32365283/Oklahoma-City-Thunder-Re-Brand. (This is cool actually, just noticed he used these screenshots I posted in his updated behance page, he must've thought it looked close enough). lQgpMCt.png

Yf19SwG.png

icPczrf.png

goIa613.png

Toronto rebrand as the Huskies, found this on the tsn website I believe:

z9Z0SGf.png

XdZWMi4.png

One I did myself, for fun I experimented with giving the Timberwolves a 'Vikings' kind of identity. 

OJCj3Je.png

2Z3tC9Z.png

ylV2awn.png

wAqY0l1.png

I started a new MyLeague in 2K16 and decided to go crazy in relocating teams to places that probably would not be on the NBA's radar, or at least further down their radar.  I moved the Orlando Magic to San Jose. Also might relocate a team to Pittsburgh. 

Not trying to pick on the Orlando Magic, just for whatever reason I seem to have to justify my relocation in a minuscule form or reality. NBA 2K17 should make this easier, won't have to pick on teams. :)

I want to change the name and color scheme for the Magic's first or second season in San Jose, but don't want to use one already in the NBA, Sharks or Barracuda.  I'm open to suggestions on the color scheme as well, though I'm leaning towards one of the colors being Teal Blue in honor of the Sharks. 

On July 25, 2016 at 4:41 PM, Rimbaud82 said:

lQgpMCt.png

So, how'd you make the baselines have the wood pattern? I can't find that setting anywhere. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

55 minutes ago, Uglybus said:

So, how'd you make the baselines have the wood pattern? I can't find that setting anywhere. 

When you are selecting the colour for the court outline scroll right. I think thats how anyway.

I9SoMSI.png

29308567630_9f30c1e63c_o.png

chi2.png

40136204761_246372f921_c.jpg 

On July 27, 2016 at 10:30 PM, DaRadniz29 said:

I started a new MyLeague in 2K16 and decided to go crazy in relocating teams to places that probably would not be on the NBA's radar, or at least further down their radar.  I moved the Orlando Magic to San Jose. Also might relocate a team to Pittsburgh. 

Not trying to pick on the Orlando Magic, just for whatever reason I seem to have to justify my relocation in a minuscule form or reality. NBA 2K17 should make this easier, won't have to pick on teams. :)

I want to change the name and color scheme for the Magic's first or second season in San Jose, but don't want to use one already in the NBA, Sharks or Barracuda.  I'm open to suggestions on the color scheme as well, though I'm leaning towards one of the colors being Teal Blue in honor of the Sharks. 

;-;

Anyway, I like teal and yellow, because I can't think of any team ever having that. Plus it looks good

ExJworW.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived