NHL Pacific Division Alternate Jerseys 4/7 (Edmonton Added)

Bruins

The NHL Pacific division has a lot of potential for alternate jerseys, but most of them are pretty lackluster. So here I'm setting out to make sure the Pacific's alternates are everything that they should be and hopefully, more. First, the Coyotes. The 'Yotes didn't release an alternate with their new set so I did what I think is a good option. I decided to use their paw alternate and put all the design on the sleeves just like their Home/Away jerseys. C&C more than welcome, and any post will be liked so feel free to let me know what you think. Sharks are up next, thanks!

image.png

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

The sleeve striping has potential, but the cuffs don't have to be coloured white. I'd match the thickness of the shoulders to that of the maroon stripe, and add a black hem "outline." For further explanation on the outline, just look at Arizona's current jerseys. The collar needs to be coloured. I get your use of the paw logo, but I feel that the howling coyote would look better on a sand jersey. (Really like the idea of a sand alt for the Yotes!)

I'd also love to see TV numbers and a back to complete this concept, though I know apps could limit that, especially since this is your first time with this template.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

You're very right about the paw emblem, I wanted it to work but I see it doesn't. Will make necessary adjustments to design but due to the abnormal, already difficult process I use to do this, adding a back makes it twice as hard and time consuming. I sincerely apologize for that. Thanks so much for the feedback, it was really helpful.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

To echo @ldconcepts, I'd like to see the back, sleeve numbers, the howling logo and losing the white in favor of slightly more traditional striping, while keeping in line with their mains. 

The sand looks good, and I feel it's been criminally underused in their sets. The paws might look really good on the shoulders. Yes, producing the back will take more time, but it'll result in a more complete concept, and I think you'll be happier with your end product. This is a really good start, I look forward to seeing you hone it in.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Revised Version: I took your advice and I'm happy with the result. I was able to do the backs and numbers and I changed the logos and some colors. A pretty big overhaul, let me know what you think. Thanks so much!

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

I like this a lot more, much more complete. I know newer teams tend to not use them, but with the fading collar, black laces might look really good, especially since it's an alt.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

On 19 July 2016 at 1:18 PM, Bruins said:

Revised Version: I took your advice and I'm happy with the result. I was able to do the backs and numbers and I changed the logos and some colors. A pretty big overhaul, let me know what you think. Thanks so much!

image.jpeg

Can you give me the template for these?

image.jpgimage.pngimage.pngGo the Blue Jays!And New Zealand!

image.png

You kind of have to think outside the box when making a Sharks jersey because they've pretty much covered all their bases already. That includes use of orange which they hardly use at all but still technically include in their color palette. I completely ignored teal in this concept and I decided to keep their current design and replace all shades of teal with orange and gray. C&C would be great and as always every post is liked. Thanks!

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

This is an i teresting concept. I would encourage using teal as an accent to help add some color to it. Also, sleeve numbers and a shoulder patch. As with your first AZ offering, a good start but needs a bit of honing in.

On a second look, ising teal to outlone the logo and frame in the grey striping might be a good way to go. This feels too similar to Anaheim, as it stands.

Revised Version: I readded teal to the logo and added teal stripes to the arms. I also added shoulder patches and sleeve numbers  to complete the jersey. Let me know what you think, thanks!

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

I think the logo needs an outline, the fin gets a bit lost, other than that, great work!

For the Canucks, I decided to update their retro V jerseys in a way, by using their Johnny Canuck V logo and their old color scheme of Black, Yellow, and Red. C&C would be awesome, Thanks!

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

I agree. I believe numbers on the sleeves are actually required in the rules, so you're probably better off including them, automatically.

Archived