NHL redesign by kjella47

kjella47

Hi, this is my first post to the board, please let me know what you think!

First up, Anaheim

Main Logo: I used the original "Mighty Ducks" logo and used the original teal back while changing the stick color to orange.

Alt Logo: I used the Ducks current logo and changed the main color to orange complimented with teal.

Home Uniform: This uniform is based off  their current 3rd jersey, with changes to the stripes and adding teal instead of tan.

Road Uniform: This is the same as the Home only the orange and white are flipped.

Alternate Uniform: Similar to the Home and Road Uniforms, this time with a black base.nhl-teams-new-anaheim.jpg

3 minutes ago, Tox1cVenom said:

how come no eggplant?

I wanted to try to use a piece of the past while also using pieces of what they use currently. And to me teal looked good with the current color scheme while replacing tan.

Next we have Arizona

Main Logo: I used the original Coyotes logo but decided to use just the head. I recolored it to match the current color scheme 

Alt Logo: I kept their current alternate logo

Home Uniform: I emphasized their "desert sand" over the white and there is an outline of the state of Arizona around both the captains "C" and alternates "A"

Road Uniform: This is the same as the Home but with much less black.

Alternate Uniform: Using the Alternate logo this jersey uses a new stripe pattern and its main color is black, it also has the players numbers on the front of the chest rather than the sleeves.

.nhl-teams-new-arizona.jpg

ANA- Home looks good, but away and alternate are unbalanced in colour.

ARI- Home looks incredible, but I would swap the sand and maroon on the away's shoukder yoke. On the alternate, I'm impartial to the addition of front numbers, but according to NHL regulations, they also have to be placed on the sleeves. The striping is killer though.

Looking forward to more!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

I agree with ldconcepts as far as criticism goes, but I would totally buy that Coyotes alternate jersey in a heartbeat. Personally I think these jerseys are near perfection.

Great work.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

6 hours ago, ldconcepts said:

ANA- Home looks good, but away and alternate are unbalanced in colour.

ARI- Home looks incredible, but I would swap the sand and maroon on the away's shoukder yoke. On the alternate, I'm impartial to the addition of front numbers, but according to NHL regulations, they also have to be placed on the sleeves. The striping is killer though.

Looking forward to more!

Thanks for the input I'll post updates later

Updated Anaheim

I changed the alternate jerseys stripe colors to match the shoulders.

nhl-teams-new-anaheim.jpg

Updated Arizona

I changed the color of the shoulders on the road jersey as suggested by Idconcepts, I tried putting numbers on the sleeves of the alternate but I just thought it made it too cluttered so I left it as is.

nhl-teams-new-arizona.jpg

Up next are Boston and Buffalo

Boston

Main Logo: I kept the Bruins current logo

Alt Logo: I used the bruins current alternate logo but swapped the white and yellow

Home Uniform: This uniform is based off their current home jersey, with changes to the stripe thickness.

Road Uniform: Similar to the current away, the yellow and black are flipped and the mid stripe is thickened.

Alternate Uniform: For the 3rd jersey I went a little wild creating sort of a faux back uniform that is a little more out there.

nhl-teams-new-boston.jpg

center ice boston.jpg

Buffalo

Main Logo: I used the Sabres original logo but removed the lines by the buffalo, and added a white outline

Alt Logo: I used the buffalo from their logo and changes the color to blue with yellow eye and horn.

Home Uniform: I never was a fan of the all yellow stripes on the home so I decided to add white to it, other than that its the same.

Road Uniform: Almost the same as the current away jersey, I removed the shoulder yolk.

Alternate Uniform: Probably my most "out there" design, I used the alt logo and created a faux back using lots of stripes and a yellow base

nhl-teams-new-buffalo.jpg

center ice buffalo.jpg

Next up we have Calgary and Carolina

Calgary

Main Logo: I used the Flames current logo but removed the black.

Alt Logo: I brought back my favorite Flames logo, the flaming horse, and changed the colors to get rid of the black

Home Uniform: I used the stripes from their current alternate on a red base with the Canadian and Alberta flags on the shoulders.

Road Uniform: Same as home but on a white base.

Alternate Uniform: This jersey was based off the flames original jersey but instead of having 3 stripes I just used 2.

nhl-teams-new-calgary.jpg

center ice calgary.jpg

Carolina

Main Logo: Current logo with silver removed

Alt Logo: Current Alternate with silver removed.

Home Uniform: Based on current home uniform, added a black outline to the white, hidden flag pattern between stripes.

Road Uniform: Same as home but white base

Alternate Uniform: Black base with alt logo and shoulder stripes continuing to the end of the sleeve, met in the middle by arm stripes. All stripes have hidden flag pattern

nhl-teams-new-carolina.jpg

(sorry, I know the pattern on red line is off center)

center ice carolina.jpg

Next up are Chicago and Carolina!

Not really digging the phantom striping design. IMO, if you're going to do the warning flag design in the stripes, commit to it. The 'canes are one of only three or four teams that should be straying from more traditional striping, anyways. 

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Next we have Chicago and Colorado

Chicago

Main Logo: Current logo with colors changed to only red black and white

Alt Logo: Current Alternate colored red black and white

Home Uniform: Based on current home uniform, arm stripes now match the bottom stripes

Road Uniform: Redone to match the home stripe pattern

Alternate Uniform: Home jersey with the red and black swapped

nhl-teams-new-chicago.jpg

center ice chicago.jpg

Colorado

Main Logo: Current Logo from their third jersey.

Alt Logo: New main logo with mountain removed.

Home Uniform: New stripe pattern, maroon base

Road Uniform: Same as home but white base

Alternate Uniform: Navy base using same stripes and Alt logo on the front

nhl-teams-new-colorado.jpg

center ice colorado.jpg

Up next are Columbus and Dallas!

I like the way the new l Chicago logo looks on the ice and the Third. I think you should use the colored one on the main home/away.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived