NHL 2017-2018 expansions right

Silver_Star

5 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

Quebec Bishops!

Their colors should be purple, navy blue, silver, white.

I just wanted to guess it if anyone wants to create them. Quebec Bishops or Quebec Saints if you like!

No one used purple and navy blue together. *shrugs*

Usually the person who posts the topic in the comment section creates them too

21 hours ago, SplashBoogie said:

There's just about a zero percent chance that the NHL puts a team in Quebec City and names them anything other than the Nordiques.

Did the name stay behind? I know that's the new trend, but I don't think it was the case in the 90's. I believe the Avalanche actually still retain all of that.

The only reason the Jets stuff happened so easily was that the NHL had ownership of the Coyotes and handed it to Winnipeg. I think Nordiques is likely, but I think it's actually up to Colorado's ownership.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

On July 20, 2016 at 0:20 PM, Silver_Star said:

Quebec Bishops!

Their colors should be purple, navy blue, silver, white.

I just wanted to guess it if anyone wants to create them. Quebec Bishops or Quebec Saints if you like!

No one used purple and navy blue together. *shrugs*

Is this supposed to be a suggestion or...

3 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

Yes, I do not know where to post the suggestions at!

Try the think tank thread or the requests board. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

Archived