North American Hockey Association (Winter Classic Added)

JJ Anderes

• 5 weeks later...

Ok folks, I'm finally back. I sent in my contest designs to Icethetics, returned from vacation, and my summer job is coming to a close. And yes, I know it's been a month and not a week, so I apologize for that...

BARRIE COLTS

naha-colts-home.pngnaha-colts-away.png

Armada and Bruins coming shortly, and after that I've got a bonus concept...

I'm liking the updated logo and colour scheme for the Colts, they're much classier than their current look.  The jerseys look good too, the one on the right is my favourite because it reminds me of the Canucks 2001-06 gradient third jersey (which I have some nostalgic fondness for).

stevengrantdesign.blogspot.com - Twitter: @StevenGrant94 - Instagram: @stevengrant94

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Zeus89725 said:

Is this dead? This was really good. I don't want it to die.

Thanks man, glad to know people are still following this.

No it isn't, but this is the time of year when all of my activities and school start up again. I've also been spending a lot of time working on contests for other websites. Once my hockey tourney finishes tomorrow I should have some time to work on this over labor day, and I'll still be posting, but probably not as often.

I finally found time to work on my Armada concept, so here it is!

BLAINVILLE ARMADA

naha-armada-logo.pngnaha-armada-jerseys.png

Boston will be coming up very shortly. After that I'll do one of the Outdoor Classics, so if you have any suggestions for that, I'd love to hear them!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived