Template Search

CGordon

Hey Guys, 

New to the site here, I could spend hours here looking through everyone's work and have already lol. This may have been addressed in a different thread that I havent found yet, but I've been searching for the Fraser Davidson Football Templates. Does any know where I could find those? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Keep up the great work. 

On July 24, 2016 at 1:53 PM, CGordon said:

Hey Guys, 

New to the site here, I could spend hours here looking through everyone's work and have already lol. This may have been addressed in a different thread that I havent found yet, but I've been searching for the Fraser Davidson Football Templates. Does any know where I could find those? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Keep up the great work. 

Are you taking about the designer Fraser Davidson? If you are you wont find his template in here, he doesn't have a template it's just his style, maybe look at his website and his artwork for inspiration and make your own template. You really are a green horn

19 minutes ago, Aggie12 said:

Are you taking about the designer Fraser Davidson? If you are you wont find his template in here, he doesn't have a template it's just his style, maybe look at his website and his artwork for inspiration and make your own template. You really are a green horn

Actually, Fraser at one point did post several .psd templates on CCSLC. There was a full Nike Pro Combat football uniform template as well as a Revolution helmet template, maybe others too. I'm not sure if the download links still work, but you should be able to find either via Google.

I'm in phone, otherwise I'd link them.

Who's a green horn, now? ?

2043050vl19qK6.gif

I appreciate the help steering me in the right direction guys. Yes Missouri, I was speaking directly about the Pro Combat and Revolution templates Fraser put out a few years ago. I wasnt able to find a working link for those any longer. His Deviant Art and Dribble link where they once were hosted are no longer working. I figured with all the guys here someone would possibly know where they were still hosted. Again I appreciate all the help guys. Thanks!

Archived