PokeProject: Backgrounds, Wallpapers, & Profile Pics

LAWeaver

With the success of Pokemon GO and what seems to be the "rebirth" of the franchise, my initial plan was to make a Pokemon-based sports league. However, my logos were becoming more like simplified illustrations, so I ditched the idea and went in a non-sports direction. Thus, the PokeProject was born.

Each background, wallpaper, and profile pic follows a simple template that changes based on the Pokemon selected. Here are a couple of examples I whipped up using Blastoise:

m9KwCnB.jpg

R61MIzX.jpg

6gy88L9.jpg

At the moment, the following Pokemon have been made and are ready to be requested:

• Pikachu
  • Venusaur
  • Charizard
  • Blastoise
  • Jigglypuff
  • Alakazam
  • Snorlax
  • Poliwrath
  • Hypno
  • Gyarados
  • Gengar
  • Mr. Mime
  • Lapras
  • Dugtrio
  • Kingler
  • Primeape
  • Magneton
  • Arbok
  • Starmie
  • Parasect
  • Golbat

Feedback is welcome and very appreciated and I am taking requests. I may make one for each of the Pokemon GO teams (Valor, Mystic, & Instinct) if this goes over well or if they are requested. 

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

33 minutes ago, Zeus89725 said:

In all seriousness, this looks great. I'd like to request Charizard, if that's ok.

Would you like the phone background, the desktop wallpaper, the profile pic, or all three? If you want the phone background, I need to know what type of phone you have so I know the proper dimensions. 

Also, I can also make the "shiny" versions of each Pokemon as well if you'd like. 

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

40 minutes ago, mr.nascar13 said:

Would you like the phone background, the desktop wallpaper, the profile pic, or all three? If you want the phone background, I need to know what type of phone you have so I know the proper dimensions. 

Also, I can also make the "shiny" versions of each Pokemon as well if you'd like. 

Regular Charizard is fine. I have a Nokia Lumia 635 phone, and a background for that.

Sorry that it's such an obscure phone.

17 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

Regular Charizard is fine. I have a Nokia Lumia 635 phone, and a background for that.

Sorry that it's such an obscure phone.

Enjoy!

nVtn6gD.jpg

11 hours ago, Clintau24 said:

These came out great! I would love to see some Shinies on this! 

Thanks Clint! Appreciate it! Shinies aren't a priority at the moment, but if someone requests one I'll gladly make one. I may even make mega forms as well (got one lined up for Gengar as he's the easiest mega to do).

5 hours ago, Uglybus said:

How about a Pinsir phone background? 

I currently do not have a Pinsir, but he should be easy enough to whip up real quick. What phone do you have?

On 7/26/2016 at 6:08 PM, mr.nascar13 said:

With the success of Pokemon GO and what seems to be the "rebirth" of the franchise

You're a few years late for that, if you ask me :P

If I may suggest one adjustment for Blastoise, I'd make the stroke forming the mouth a bit thinner. Kind of like what you have for Charizard.

Not going to request any myself, but so far these look great.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

On 7/27/2016 at 1:52 PM, Uglybus said:

iPhone 6. 

Sorry it took a bit longer than I had anticipated. I had it done on Thursday but Imgur has been acting up since then. The file attachment feature here on the boards was being kinda dumb as well. Here it is though. Hope you like it!

Pinsir Backgorund - iPhone 6.jpg

I'm not sure if you can do this; but can you make a desktop banner featuring the Pokemon Whimsicott? (Gen V) Using its Dex entry from White version; "Riding whirlwinds, they appear. These Pokémon sneak through gaps into houses and cause all sorts of mischief."

An image is enclosed of the Pokemon in question in a spoiler tag.

547.png

Thanks in advance.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

On 7/30/2016 at 1:17 PM, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

I'm not sure if you can do this; but can you make a desktop banner featuring the Pokemon Whimsicott? (Gen V) Using its Dex entry from White version; "Riding whirlwinds, they appear. These Pokémon sneak through gaps into houses and cause all sorts of mischief."

Reveal hidden contents

547.png

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for not replying sooner. I will be happy to fulfill your request once I get back from vacation. 

I will now open up requests for any and all Pokemon in the Pokemon universe! 

Could you please make a Charmander one for my brother? EDIT: He said he just wants a phone background. No need to make the other two. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

On 8/6/2016 at 7:08 PM, Uglybus said:

Could you please make a Charmander one for my brother? 

Same size as before?

On 8/5/2016 at 8:10 AM, dont care said:

Could you do a syther one

Desktop wallpaper? Phone background? Profile Pic?

On 7/30/2016 at 1:17 PM, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

Reveal hidden contents

547.png

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Re-uploaded as there was a typo in the original:

hhtGVLO.jpg

Archived