Victoria Cougars Concept *Jerseys Added*

jlevesque

Wonderful progression.  Really enjoyed reading through, especially since I'm from the Island and know the Victoria Cougars name well.  The red/yellow scheme does remind me a little more of a good roller hockey logo because of the non-traditional colours.  However, that's not a knock on it - I think you could make some cool jerseys with it.

Just wondering, what program do you use for logo creation?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/11/2016 at 2:54 AM, ec5 said:

Wonderful progression.  Really enjoyed reading through, especially since I'm from the Island and know the Victoria Cougars name well.  The red/yellow scheme does remind me a little more of a good roller hockey logo because of the non-traditional colours.  However, that's not a knock on it - I think you could make some cool jerseys with it.

Just wondering, what program do you use for logo creation?

I use Inkscape 0.91 for logos, also the jerseys will be up soon!

I'd say go with "very thick". It'll make the logo stand out better from afar.

One last nitpick or tweak you could make is to the orange area on top of the nose.The orange shadow you have now is too much of a wrinkle in my opinion, making it look like a valley rather than a wrinkle. If you made it a highlight (white) rather than a lowlight, it would be more accurate to the high nose that cats have.

Overall, great progress since page 1.

Archived