Hartford Whalers Back to the NHL

AndyGuy213

18 hours ago, AndyGuy213 said:

I have completed the Home Jersey for the Hartford Whalers, going with the green from the 90s and adding a shoulder patch as well as the inaugural

season patch. C&C Appreciated.

hARTFORDwHALERS.png

I'd be interested in seeing a blue-grey-white-grey-Blue stripe on the elbows instead of the one white stripe. That collar is beautiful.

18 hours ago, hockey week said:

Something based on Sean Burke's mask, which is one of the most underrated designs of all time

burkewhalers2.jpg$_1.JPGsean-burke-signed-autograph-goalie-mask-

I second this. Something like the Islanders' fisherman logo.

YVRMUBj.png

On 7/29/2016 at 5:35 PM, AndyGuy213 said:

I have completed the Home Jersey for the Hartford Whalers, going with the green from the 90s and adding a shoulder patch as well as the inaugural

season patch. C&C Appreciated.

hARTFORDwHALERS.png

I like this for the most part but feel that it could use more navy trim and more silver overall. Love the simplicity of the sleeve stripe though.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the Hurricanes ever owned the rights to the name and logo. They were originally given to the city of Hartford after the team left, and only relatively recently has the NHL either acquired them or at least been able to license them for merchandise. 

You guys keep on seeing dolphins, but I see a lobster claw. And then someone will pint out that it looks like a dolphin, so I'll look at it again and see the whale. 

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

• 9 months later...
On 7/29/2016 at 4:16 PM, AndyGuy213 said:

How would this look as a secondary logo to Hartford's infamous logo?

whalers_concept.jpg

Hey andyguy213, I am apart of a local dek hockey summer league team and we were wondering if we could use your design for our team shirts? Just let us know! Thank you!

1 hour ago, Koakes said:

Hey andyguy213, I am apart of a local dek hockey summer league team and we were wondering if we could use your design for our team shirts? Just let us know! Thank you!

You might want to contact the real person that made the logo, which can be seen right above your first comment.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

• IceCap locked this topic

Archived