Southampton

Home kit- red and white striped top with added dark red thin stripes, black shorts and red and white socks

Away kit- black and yellow diagonal stripe quarter panel design

Third kit- throwback kit, based off the first kits worn by Southampton, the white top features a red sash, shorts are white and socks are black with red cuffs

1f65ad36686339.57a0cc0d8dd03.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stoke City

Home kit- a predominately white kit all with blue accents, classic red and white stripes for Stoke

Away kit- all blue kit with white and red accents, the top features tonal hoops

Third kit- light blue and black kit with white accents, the light blue and black were some of the early colors used in Stoke's history

55bc6936686339.579d55e668ea0.jpg

13 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

I love Stoke. They should really use some navy blue on their home kits more often. I also really like the third kit.

thanks

Still hoping for more feedback, if there is any.

Sunderland

Home kit- went for a majority black kit to help give the black cats a more unique look, black sleeved top with red and white stripes, shorts and socks are both black with the socks having red cuffs.

Away kit- all white kit with a black and red chevron across the chest, accents are black and red as well

Third kit- three tone blue kit with a split torso design to give something different for sunderland

0dc5fe36686339.57a0cda87ba03.jpg

Swansea City

Home kit- all white kit with black accents, the top features a arch swan wing tonal graphic

Away kit- all black kit with white accents, the simple kit has a single white hoop across the torso

Third kit- all light blue kit with white accents, the top features a white to sky blue gradient on the side panels

6fd88d36686339.579d6da42a3d7.jpg

Really liked City's and Southampton's 3rd kits. Nice touch having retro adidas with United's 3rd. Good to see Boro back with a hoop. Really like Sunderland's home and agree with @JosiahWVU that you done a great job making the three red/ white stripe kits unique to each club. Swansea's are pretty nice, interesting choice going for a white hoop for the away kit

18 minutes ago, OSB said:

Really liked City's and Southampton's 3rd kits. Nice touch having retro adidas with United's 3rd. Good to see Boro back with a hoop. Really like Sunderland's home and agree with @JosiahWVU that you done a great job making the three red/ white stripe kits unique to each club. Swansea's are pretty nice, interesting choice going for a white hoop for the away kit

Thanks for the feedback, yeah for Swansea I really wanted the home and away to just be simple black and white kits which is something they haven't had all the time

Sorry for posting so late but I have been watching soccer all day since the Premier League started today. For this thread there is only west brom and west ham after watford so let me know what else you want me to do, other leagues? other concepts? fiction? non-fiction?

Watford

Home kit- yellow top with black shorts and yellow socks, accents are in black,yellow and red. the top features a red collar and a diagonally split red and black bar across the chest with horizontal pin striping below on the rest of the shirt

Away kit- a blue and white kit based off of some of the first kits watford wore as a club, the top features a two collar sash in white and black

Third kit-  an all red kit with a tonal half and half split design

51e4e736686339.579e3558a3278.jpg

All the kits are really really solid! I think my personal favourites are Swansea and Everton because they are such vast improvements on what they are currently wearing. My one disagreement with this is i wish there was a little more done to the Spurs home kit, yes the Spurs are known for there simplistic white and navy but i feel like this is too similar to Real Madrid.

VWSqUJp.png9GfZbEP.pngPFHWZkI.png

@MontyK17 thanks for the feedback, it's good to hear that people really like the Everton and Swansea kits because those are also my favorite designs that I made. In terms of Tottenham, I really wanted a simple design becuase I know that's not something spurs fans have gotten in the last few years even though they have wanted simple kits, and I know a lot don't like the fact that the "AIA" ad is kept red, 

1 minute ago, Aggie12 said:

@MontyK17 thanks for the feedback, it's good to hear that people really like the Everton and Swansea kits because those are also my favorite designs that I made. In terms of Tottenham, I really wanted a simple design becuase I know that's not something spurs fans have gotten in the last few years even though they have wanted simple kits, and I know a lot don't like the fact that the "AIA" ad is kept red, 

Oh don't get me wrong i love the fact that stupid 'AIA' is in navy blue! you are right i bet that is exactly how Nike will make there kits in 2017-18

1 minute ago, MontyK17 said:

Oh don't get me wrong i love the fact that stupid 'AIA' is in navy blue! you are right i bet that is exactly how Nike will make there kits in 2017-18

Didn't know they had actually signed with Nike, I have only heared rumors of them switching, I would prefer them to stay with under armour.

2 minutes ago, Aggie12 said:

Didn't know they had actually signed with Nike, I have only heared rumors of them switching, I would prefer them to stay with under armour.

they haven't yet but i mean they will but i agree i want them to stay with UA. I have the 15/16 kit and i love it. It pains me to see what Nike will do lol

2 minutes ago, MontyK17 said:

they haven't yet but i mean they will but i agree i want them to stay with UA. I have the 15/16 kit and i love it. It pains me to see what Nike will do lol

Nike getting back in the prem with Chelsea as well that'll give them 3 teams. I hope under armour signs another prem team

1 hour ago, NoE38 said:

Loving everything in this series. I would buy any of these jerseys.

Thanks, that's one of the best compliments I have gotten, I always try to create designs and looks that I would want to wear and buy no matter who the team is

West Bromwich Albion

Home kit- a mainly white kit with navy accents, the top features 4 navy stripes across to create a simple and classic look for the baggies

Away kit- a navy and cherry kit which takes inspiration from early West Brom Strollers kits, the top features a quartered design

Third kit- an all light blue kit with white accents, the top features tonal hoops

be8ff636686339.57a0ddf14d59e.jpg

Archived