West Bromwich Albion

Home kit- a mainly white kit with navy accents, the top features 4 navy stripes across to create a simple and classic look for the baggies

Away kit- a navy and cherry kit which takes inspiration from early West Brom Strollers kits, the top features a quartered design

Third kit- an all light blue kit with white accents, the top features tonal hoops

be8ff636686339.57a0ddf14d59e.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, jmoe12 said:

Loving your work so far. West Brom's home and away look stellar, but the third is just too similar to Tottenham's and Swansea's. Maybe a green kit instead of blue?

you're right, I think I'll make it green and yellow

West Bromwich Albion (Updated)

Home kit- a mainly white kit with navy accents, the top features 4 navy stripes across to create a simple and classic look for the baggies

Away kit- a navy and cherry kit which takes inspiration from early West Brom Strollers kits, the top features a quartered design

Third kit- an all green kit with yellow accents, the top features tonal hoops, the green and yellow colors are taken from the coat of arms from the borough of Sandwell in which West Brom is locate, green and yellow has been used as an alternate colors for West Brom many times in the past9f2d9436686339.57b13922b68a0.jpg

Ok the last team West Ham United

Home kit- a more traditional look with claret and blue top and white shorts and white socks, the top has tonal horizontal pinstripes while the shorts and socks feature claret and blue accents,

Away kit- blue top, claret shorts and blue socks, this new color combo look features a claret chevron across the chest along with tonal chevron pinstripes

Third kit- an all navy kit with blue and white accents, the top has a triple bar of blue and white across the chest.

3d7be236686339.579e48cfa0092.jpg

Great series! My Top 3:

-Crystal Palace Away

-Everton Third

-Watford Home

I would really like to see your approach to the Spanish La Liga, but thinking bigger, how about doing two series: one for the Champions League and other for the Europa League?

11 minutes ago, JosiahWVU said:

Great job on the whole series. What's next?

7 minutes ago, Victormrey said:

Great series! My Top 3:

-Crystal Palace Away

-Everton Third

-Watford Home

I would really like to see your approach to the Spanish La Liga, but thinking bigger, how about doing two series: one for the Champions League and other for the Europa League?

Thanks for the feedback, @Victormrey I really like the fact that you listed your top3 thanks for all the feedback again

I like the champions league and europa league idea, I can start on the teams that have already made it and once I finish those it will probably been enough time that the rest of the teams are set, but remember not all the teams have qualified yet so I won't be able to post either for at least 2 weeks. In the mean time I think I'll post my bundesliga concepts

7 minutes ago, Aggie12 said:

Thanks for the feedback, @Victormrey I really like the fact that you listed your top3 thanks for all the feedback again

I like the champions league and europa league idea, I can start on the teams that have already made it and once I finish those it will probably been enough time that the rest of the teams are set, but remember not all the teams have qualified yet so I won't be able to post either for at least 2 weeks. In the mean time I think I'll post my bundesliga concepts

Sounds great!

Also understand for Europa League and Champions League that not all the teams are set and so there will be a minimum wait of 2 weeks but also the shear number of teams will also take some time the Europa League group stage has 48 teams and the Champions League has 32 so it might add some time

• 1 month later...

Archived