NFL: 32 Teams to 16 Teams (Phoenix Rams Updated! 5/16)

ramsjetsthunder

1 hour ago, Dan O'Mac said:

I feel like the Star is "lost" on the helmet. I feel like the star or the helmet needs to be a different color.

7 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

What hurts this is there's not enough red and the star gets so lost in the helmet. If I was watching a real life game I don't think I could tell you that was a star on the helmet.

Feeling the same way, but not sure to make what color the star or where the addition of red is appropriate. Perhaps on the pants stripes? Tough to blend modern and classic teams

fiowXOD.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Cowboys use two shades of blue and the Texans also use a shade of blue. There's a way to incorporate enough shades of blue/navy to distinguish the star from the helmet. It's also a fantasy mash-up so the star could be white with a red outline. There doesn't seem to be much thought in any of the designs as far as combining teams color schemes. Alot of safe designs IMO. 

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

4 hours ago, worcat said:

The Cowboys use two shades of blue and the Texans also use a shade of blue. There's a way to incorporate enough shades of blue/navy to distinguish the star from the helmet.

I could go with this 2 shades of blue idea, but then the problem would be I'd have 4 colors including White. This might be too much for the uniform to handle if it is to keep a nice appearance. I will try to work more red into the uniform.

fiowXOD.png

honestly I wouldn't even use the star on the helmets. No matter how many times I look at the design, it just looks like the Dallas Cowboys with red added to it. 

IMO, I would use the star on the shoulders like the Cowboys alternate uniform. Use the state outline for the helmet logo.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

21 minutes ago, worcat said:

honestly I wouldn't even use the star on the helmets. No matter how many times I look at the design, it just looks like the Dallas Cowboys with red added to it. 

IMO, I would use the star on the shoulders like the Cowboys alternate uniform. Use the state outline for the helmet logo.

I agree. Would've had a subtle throwback to the original Dallas Texans.

3 hours ago, worcat said:

3 hours ago, DNAsports said:

I agree. Would've had a subtle throwback to the original Dallas Texans.

I also agree. This team could work using the primary logo on the helmet.

Archived